ToyUSA2011 website

Home Forums Pop! Talk ToyUSA2011 website

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  DarX1de_Gabe 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

DarX1de_Gabe
    Participant

Has anyone ever ordered from toyusa2011.com before? Just wondering if anyone has experienced purchasing from them or even heard of them. Let me know if you’ve heard good or bad things or didn’t even know they existed.

MonkeyofLegand
    Participant

Didn’t even know they existed. Why would you have a year attached to your store domain? It’s like an expiration date or one of those fishy commercials you hear late at night.

MissHalie
    Participant

I ordered a mystery box from them a few months ago. I received a common, however a friend of mine got a SDCC Regina from Once Upon A Time. So it’s definitely worth it just for the chance of getting a Grail.

DarX1de_Gabe
    Participant

[quote quote=32663]I ordered a mystery box from them a few months ago. I received a common, however a friend of mine got a SDCC Regina from Once Upon A Time. So it’s definitely worth it just for the chance of getting a Grail.

[/quote]

Can you say how long the shipment came in from the time you placed your order?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Pop! Talk’ is closed to new topics and replies.