Stumbled upon 2 different Civil war black panther exclusives today !!!

Home Forums Pop! Talk Stumbled upon 2 different Civil war black panther exclusives today !!!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Jimmy 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Jimmy
    Participant

i went to walmart today to get groceries and of course can’t go in and not go check out the pops to see if by any chance of luck there is a chase or exclusive you can snatch up and there was they had 2 walmart exclusive black panthers in the back of the civil war display and were even in mint condition which is my first wild exclusive find besides HT and then i go down the road to walgreens to get my daughter some medicine and they only ever have like 3 star wars pops all beat up sitting on the shelve with the toys so i dont even bother most of the time but i go up to the register to pay and sitting on the shelf below the register counter where they have the candy and gum and whatever is sitting a blackpanther unmasked walgreens exclusive and its in mint condition i about fell over i couldnt believe it especially cause i read on a few post about how a lot of people were going around to multiple walgreens trying to find it. i felt like i just hit lottery lol.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘Pop! Talk’ is closed to new topics and replies.