Jason Voorhees Dorbz NES

Home Forums Other Funko Collectibles Jason Voorhees Dorbz NES

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Pooky_187
    Participant

Just saw this on eBay with a Walgreens sticker then on here it says exclusive to Nerdblock but was on another international site that’s now back ordered.

Anyone have info on this & where we will actually be able to get it in U.S.
    If it’s a Nerdblock exclusive I have there horror block witch I hope it would be in if that’s true

Pooky_187
    Participant

Nobody has info? I can’t find any substantial info anywhere

Wolverbear
    Participant

He was originally supposed to be a NerdBlock exclusive. I saw exactly 1 of them come across eBay with a NerdBlock sticker (I’ll attach a pic of it if I can, not sure if it’s on my phone or laptop). They seem to have never seen public release. Funko then gave the exclusive right to Walgreens. My own theory is that NerdBlock in the end couldn’t agree to take whatever volume Funko expected them to take (maybe NerdBlock didn’t get enough pre-orders for that months box, I dunno) so they went to a bigger retailer who could move them.

I purchased an unstickered international version from Forbidden Planet back when it was pre-order and have had it for a bit now. He is awesome looking.

I’ve never found one at any of my local Walgreens but rest assured the Walgreens stickered ones are the correct US release version. I don’t believe Funko or NerdBlock ever officially announced anything, that’s probably why you’re not seeing much news.

Pooky_187
    Participant

Thanx I hope they release it soon, now is the time to release it with the release of the new game a lot of people are buying & will continue to buy Jason stuff.

Wolverbear
    Participant

[quote quote=66505]Thanx I hope they release it soon, now is the time to release it with the release of the new game a lot of people are buying & will continue to buy Jason stuff.
    [/quote]

It’s been in stores for a bit now, there’s a post down farther in this forum about it where another poster posted a photo from his local Walgreens that 2 of them. My area is weird because we’ve yet to get any of the Walgreen’s black suit Jokers, Golden Midas Batman Dorbz or Radium Dorbz.

I did a repaint on a regular Jason so I’d also have an NES Jason pop but I have a feeling that Funko is gonna drop the NES pop this halloween (just my hunch, no inside info).

Pooky_187
    Participant

Most all Walgreens anywhere around me hardly ever has any Pops let alone dorbz so I just have to wait till a lot more release & I can get 2 for a decent price online.

I’d love a NES Jason Pop as well, hoping hot topic gets that exclusive or bloody unmasked Jason

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Other Funko Collectibles’ is closed to new topics and replies.