Funko Window Imperfection

Home Forums Pop! Talk Funko Window Imperfection

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  fazthegeek 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

VNTGVLVT
    Participant

So I have been noticing lately that a lot of funkos I find have window imperfection in the top right corner. It looks like a little piece of the window is missing. I’ve heard this has been normal as of late, but does that lower the price?

PeterDiii
    Participant

I’ve seen a little hole on some. Is that what you mean?
    Also there are windows with sharp 90degree corners, others are rounded…

Anybody care?

StarWarsPopFan
    Participant

I’ve seen quite a few Pops that not only have a hole in the top right corner of the window but also in the bottom right corner as well. It sucks because there have been a few exclusives I’ve gotten where every single box they had out had a hole in the corners of the window so I didn’t have any choice but to pick one of them.

Also, it’s worth noting that this has been going on for at least a year since I started collecting at the end of 2015 and most of my first Pops have windows with holes in the corners.

Tldlife1
    Participant

It isn’t an imperfection, it is just a part of the plastic that is cutout when they make the window inserts. Doesn’t affect the value at all. As for the rounded corner, that is just from it not getting properly creased when installed on the box in production. You can easily crease it yourself without damaging the window, just don’t push overly hard…just slightly pinch the corner seam, I’ve done this to multiple pops without damaging anything.

PeterDiii
    Participant

Thanks tldlife!
    I’m
    Just going to leave those windows alone.

fazthegeek
    Participant

A few of my windows are completely rounded, others are pristine and sharp.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Pop! Talk’ is closed to new topics and replies.