Captain America 1st Avenger POP

Home Forums Pop! Talk Captain America 1st Avenger POP

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    TheBeardedSensei
    Participant

I was just thinking today, and it may just be the huge cap fan in me, but it would be legit if the made pop figures for 1st Avenger. They could do Cap in His WWII suit, MCU Red Skull, Bucky, and (best idea of all) a possible exclusive frozen cap with Cap frosted over with an ice effect. It would be awesome if Funko revisited some of the Older MCU movies. The have so many characters like Iron Monger, Whiplash, Desroyer, Abomination and such that they could capitalize on.

Venom
    Participant

[quote quote=40532]They could do Cap in His WWII suit, MCU Red Skull, Bucky, and (best idea of all) a possible exclusive frozen cap with Cap frosted over with an ice effect.[/quote]I would totally buy all the 1st Avenger POP’s as you mentioned above!!

Icey88
    Participant

Thats a great idea! I would be in on buyin all those up as well!

Rabbit
    Participant

I think that’s a great idea. I’d love an abomination or Gen.”Thunderbolt”Ross

ipavlovic24
    Participant

I could not agree more. I’m a huge Captain America fan as well and it would be so amazing if they did a First Avenger line of Pops. I’d be all in!

Brian.t.lowery
    Participant

Dum Dum Dougan anybody?

TheBeardedSensei
    Participant

Dugan would be awesome too. I just can’t stop thinking a possible frozen cap. I gotta figure out how to make a custom or something! And it sucks the only option for red skull can only be obtained if you sell all your body parts on the black market for funds.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Pop! Talk’ is closed to new topics and replies.