Whether you belong to house Gryffindor, Hufflepuff or Slytherin, we can all agree that we love Harry Potter and the Wizarding World franchise.
But which Harry Potter Funko Pop! and other figures do we love the most? We decided to take a look at the most valuable among them.
Remember, estimated values tend to fluctuate, especially as we add more and more items and price points to ensure the guide’s accuracy. Scroll below for more information on how you can help us build our Wizarding World database. Follow this link for a current list of the Most Valuable Harry Potter Pop!s on PPG.
Top-10 Harry Potter
10. Cornish Pixie, Mandrake & Grindylow (3-Pack) ($135)
9. Harry Potter on Broom ($160)
8. Harry Potter with Hedwig (18-Inch) ($165)
7. Albus Dumbledore / Minerva McGonagall / Severus Snape ($165)
6. Harry Potter Honeydukes Mini Backpack ($200)
5. Luna Lovegood (Glasses) ($260)
4. The Burrow & Molly Weasley ($280)
3. Harry Potter (20th Anniversary) ($410)
2. Buckbeak (Mystery Minis) ($520)
1. Harry Potter Honeydukes Backpack (Loungefly) ($550)
How magical is your Harry Potter fandom? Bring that passion to the Pop Price Guide Squad. Our team of volunteers helps to build and maintain the guide by adding items, price points and UPC codes, as well as curating subjects such as Wizarding World. In exchange, we’ll dress up your PPG Showcase with exclusive badges. Message us at email@example.com and we’ll get you started!