Very few Funko Pop! figures come with as great a thrill as finding a Chase piece in the wild.
Chase pieces are exactly that. Funko figures with a limited edition that you’re going to have to chase to earn. We decided to take a look at which Funko Pop!s were worth the chase…and then some.
Which do you own? Tell us below!
Remember, estimated values tend to fluctuate, especially as we add more and more items and price points to ensure the guide’s accuracy. Scroll below for more information on how you can help us build our Funko database. Follow this link for a current list of the Most Valuable Chase Pieces on PPG.
Top-10 Chase Pieces
10. Wage (Black) (Metallic) ($1,780)
9. Spider-Man (The Amazing Spider-Man) (Glow in the Dark) ($1,990)
8. Batman (Bobble-Head) (Metallic) ($2,130)
7. 1970’s Elvis (Glow in the Dark) ($2,450)
6. Freddy Funko Social Media (Blue Shirt) (Soda) ($2,470)
5. Freddy Funko as Leatherface (Bloody) ($2,700)
4. 1950’s Elvis (Metallic) ($3,200)
3. Ninja Batty Shogun ($6,630)
2. Freddy Funko as Count Chocula (Glow in the Dark) ($2,000)
How far are you willing to hunt Chase Pieces? Bring that passion to the Pop Price Guide Squad. Our team of volunteers helps to build and maintain the guide by adding items, price points and UPC codes, as well as curating subjects such as Funko Chase Pieces. In exchange, we’ll dress up your PPG Showcase with exclusive badges.
Message us at email@example.com and we’ll get you started!