NFT’s are all the rage these days and Funko has gotten in on the action, courtesy of its line of Pop! Digital collectibles.
But which among them are the most coveted? We decided to take a look at the most valuable among these very limited edition Pops! that also arrive with a digital NFT.
Remember, estimated values tend to fluctuate, especially as we add more and more items and price points to ensure the guide’s accuracy. Scroll below for more information on how you can help us build our Funko database. Follow this link for a current list of the Most Valuable Pop! Digital figures on Pop Price Guide.
Top-20 Pop! Digital
20. Freddy Funko as Batman (2,694) ($340)
18. Freddy Funko (Nickelodeon) (2,000) ($350)
16. Spock (Blacklight) (999 pc.) ($360)
15. Vlad Plasmius (1,550 pc.) ($390)
14. Freddy Funko as Captain Cutler (2,000 pc.) ($420)
13. Ember McLain (1,550 pc.) ($430)
12. Freddy Funko (TMNT) (2,160 pc.) ($450)
11. Freddy Funko as the Devil (999 pc.) ($470)
10. Huckleberry Hound (Astronaut) (999 pc.) ($490)
9. Batman Rebirth (999 pc) ($490)
7. Green Ranger with Sword of Darkness (999 pc.) ($520)
6. Optimus Prime (Gold) (999 pc.) ($520)
5. Nights of the Dead Eddie (666 pc.) ($540)
3. Batman Azrael (999 pc.) ($700)
1. Scooby Doo (999 pc.) ($790)
Are you an avid Funko fanatic? Bring that fandom to the Pop Price Guide Squad. Our team of volunteers helps to build and maintain the guide by adding items, price points and UPC codes, as well as curating subjects such as Pop! Digital. In exchange, we’ll dress up your hobbyDB Showcase with exclusive badges. Message us at email@example.com and we’ll get you started!
One thought on “Top-20 Most Valuable Funko Pop! Digital Collectibles”
love funko pops