America’s favorite music critics are back and dumber than ever with a new series on Paramount Plus entitled “Beavis and Butt-Head Do the Universe.”
Since their inception from the mind of Mike Judge in 1993, Beavis and Butt-Head have build a cult-like following, which has inspired plenty of laughs, stupidity and, of course, collectibles. We decided to take a look at some of the more valuable among them on Pop Price Guide.
Remember, estimated values tend to fluctuate, especially as we add more and more items and price points to ensure the guide’s accuracy. Also keep in mind that these are items found only on PPG. See below how you can help add items and prices! Follow this link for a current list of the Most-Valuable Beavis and Butt-Head collectibles found on Pop Price Guide.
Top-10 Most-Valuable Beavis and Butt-Head Collectibles
10. Beavis (Funko Vinyl Figure) ($21)
9. Butt-Head (Funko Vinyl Figure) ($34)
8. Beavis (Funko) (Wacky Wobbler) ($38)
7. Butt-Head (Funko Wacky Wobbler) ($40)
6. Butt-Head (Comic-Con Suck) (Funko Wacky Wobbler) ($43)
5. Cornholio (Funko Wacky Wobbler) ($49)
4. Daria (Funko SDCC ’19) ($75)
3. Beavis (Comic-Con Sucks) (Funko Wacky Wobbler) ($75)
Are you an avid Beavis and Butthead fan? Get off the couch and join the Pop Price Guide Squad! Our team of volunteers helps to build and maintain the guide by adding items, price points and UPC codes, as well as curating subjects such as Beavis and Butthead. In exchange, we’ll dress up your PPG Showcase with exclusive badges. Message us at email@example.com and we’ll get you started!
One thought on “Top-10 Most Valuable Beavis and Butt-Head Collectibles”
“I am Cornholio, I need TP for my bumhole!”