We’re releasing our inner dinosaur to bring you our latest Top 10 list!
With “Jurassic World: Dominion” completing the series, we thought we’d take a look back at the most valuable Funko Pop! figures from the venerable Jurassic franchise. Which ones are worth the most? We take a look.
Remember, estimated values tend to fluctuate, especially as we add more and more price points to ensure the guide’s accuracy. See below how you can help! Follow this link for a current list of the Most Valuable Jurassic collectibles on Pop Price Guide.
Top-10 Most-Valuable Jurassic Park & World Funko Pop! Figures
10. Dilophosaurus (Glow in the Dark) ($50)
8. Dilophosaurus (Frill Tucked Down) ($50)
7. Giganotosaurus (Jumbo) ($55)
6. Velociraptor (Clever Girl) ($55)
4. John Hammond with Gates ($60)
3. Dennis Nedry (Venom) & Dilophosaurus ($75)
2. Giganotosaurus (Glow in the Dark) ($80)
1. Blue & T-Rex (2-Pack) ($105)
Does the Jurassic franchise make you roar? Bring that passion to the Pop Price Guide Squad. Our team of volunteers helps to build and maintain the site by adding items, prices and UPC codes, as well as curating subjects and lots more. In return, we’ll dress up your PPG Showcase with exclusive badges. Message us at email@example.com and we’ll get you started!