As the final days roll off the 2021 calendar, we thought we’d take a look back at the year that was.
But which among them were the must-haves? Which ones sit on the most shelves as we ready ourselves for the start of the new year?
We’re counting down the most popular Funko items this year with a look at the Top-10 Most-Owned Pop! figures among PPG users.
Before we get to No. 10 on the list, here’s a glance at Nos. 11-25. We compiled these stats on Dec. 22. Follow this link for a current list of the Most-Owned Funko Pop! figures from 2021.
- 25 – Thanos (Blacklight) (2,275 owns)
- 24 – Otto Man (2,277 owns)
- 23 – Darkseid (Flames) (2,282 owns)
- 22 – Ahsoka (Mechanic) (2,336 owns)
- 21 – Fred Flintstone with Fruity Pebbles (2,349 owns)
- 20 – Grimlock [Spring Convention] (2,369 owns)
- 19 – Bo-Katan Kryze (2,587 owns)
- 18 – Kid Loki (2,615 owns)
- 17 – Batman (Imperial Palace) (2,626 owns)
- 16 – Harley Quinn (Blacklight) (2,669 owns)
- 15 – Darth Vader (Fist Post) (2,724 owns)
- 14 – “Pietro Maximoff” (2,775 owns)
- 13 – Magneto (Blacklight) (2,817 owns)
- 12 – Deadpool (Blacklight) (2,855 owns)
- 11 – Rogue (Blacklight) (2,888 owns)
Check back tomorrow to see No. 9!
2,888 owns – 66 wish lists ($23)
In which universe does your fandom reside? Bring that passion to the Pop Price Guide Squad. Our team of volunteers helps us to build and maintain the site by adding items, prices and UPC codes, curating subjects and much more. In exchange, we award you with Badges to dress up your PPG Showcase. Learn more here, then reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get you started!
Join more than 1,100 fellow collectors in owning a piece of Pop Price Guide via our latest round of PPG Crowdfunding. Investing with Pop Price Guide and the hobbyDB family of brands is affordable and easily accessible. Get full details here!