The 2021 calendar year is drawing to a close, taking with it the final spot on our list of the Most-Pop!ular Funko collectibles owned by you, the Pop Price Guide users, over the past 12 months.
But only ONE can appear on the “Owned” list of PPG users. In this year’s case, the elusive Loki (Arrested) (Tesseract) (Glow in the Dark), was the easiest to catch. In fact, since we first tabulated these results on Dec. 22, 21 more PPG users have added him to their collections.
Before we show off the God of Mischief, here’s a look at No. 2-25 of the Most-Owned 2021 Funko Pop! figures by PPG users –
- 25 – Thanos (Blacklight) (2,275 owns)
- 24 – Otto Man (2,277 owns)
- 23 – Darkseid (Flames) (2,282 owns)
- 22 – Ahsoka (Mechanic) (2,336 owns)
- 21 – Fred Flintstone with Fruity Pebbles (2,349 owns)
- 20 – Grimlock [Spring Convention] (2,369 owns)
- 19 – Bo-Katan Kryze (2,587 owns)
- 18 – Kid Loki (2,615 owns)
- 17 – Batman (Imperial Palace) (2,626 owns)
- 16 – Harley Quinn (Blacklight) (2,669 owns)
- 15 – Darth Vader (Fist Post) (2,724 owns)
- 14 – “Pietro Maximoff” (2,775 owns)
- 13 – Magneto (Blacklight) (2,817 owns)
- 12 – Deadpool (Blacklight) (2,855 owns)
- 11 – Rogue (Blacklight) (2,888 owns)
- 10 – Stone Cold Steve Austin (Metallic) (Two Belts) (See post)
- 9 – Gambit (Blacklight) (See post)
- 8 – Qui-Gon Jinn (Tatooine) (See post)
- 7 – Hulk (Blacklight) (See post)
- 6 – Ahsoka (The Clone Wars, Season 7) (See post)
- 5 – Aang (Spirit) (Glow in the Dark) (See post)
- 4 – Tony the Tiger (Classic) (See post)
- 3 – Darth Maul (The Clones Wars) (See post)
- 2 – Winter Soldier (Year of the Shield) (See post)
In which universe does your fandom reside? Bring that passion to the Pop Price Guide Squad. Our team of volunteers helps us to build and maintain the site by adding items, prices and UPC codes, curating subjects and much more. In exchange, we award you with Badges to dress up your PPG Showcase. Learn more here, then reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get you started!
Join more than 1,100 fellow collectors in owning a piece of Pop Price Guide via our latest round of Crowdfunding. Investing with PPG and the hobbyDB family of brands is affordable and easily accessible. Get full details here!