When it comes to Funko exclusives, few are as recognizable — and valuable — as those from Barnes and Noble.
So we decided to take a look at some of the most-valuable Funko Pop! figures that got their beginning on the shelves of the iconic book store.
Remember, estimated values tend to fluctuate, especially as we add more and more items and prices to the guide to ensure its accuracy. Click here for a current list of the most-valuable Funko Barnes and Noble Exclusives.
Top-10 Most-Valuable Funko Barnes and Noble Exclusives
10. Evil Minion, Carl & Dave (Glow in the Dark) ($110)
9. Luke Skywalker (Hoth) & Wampa [Summer Convention] ($130-$230)
8. Balrog (Glow in the Dark) ($85-$140)
7. Aragorn and Arwen (2-Pack) [Summer Convention] ($170)
5. Captain America (Winter Soldier) (Black & White) ($175)
4. Daenerys Targaryen (Gold Dragon) ($180)
3. Vaporeon (Diamond Glitter) ($95-$250)
2. Scare Glow (Glow in the Dark) [Summer Convention] ($280)
When you think of Barnes and Noble, do you first think of Funko Pop! Exclusives? If so, the Pop Price Guide Squad might be the place for you. Our team adds items, prices and UPC codes to the guide, curates subjects and much more. Message us today at firstname.lastname@example.org!