James Gunn’s version of “The Suicide Squad” has officially hit the theaters (and streaming devices).
We’re celebrating by taking a look at the top-15 most-valuable Funko items dedicated to the DC Comics franchise. For now, the list is comprised mainly of items from the original David Ayer film from 2016, but expect that to change as more and more items from Gunn’s iteration arrive in the database.
Remember, estimated values are always fluctuating, particularly as we add more items and prices to ensure the guide’s accuracy. Click here for a current list of the most-valuable Suicide Squad collectibles found on Pop Price Guide.
Top-15 Most-Valuable Funko Suicide Squad Collectibles
15. Harley Quinn in Ripped Dress ($19)
14. The Joker (Suicide Squad) (Boxer) ($19)
13. Enchantress (Black) (Mystery Minis) ($21)
12. Harley Quinn (FunkO’s) ($24)
11. Ratcatcher II with Sebastian ($26)
10. Harley Quinn (Suicide Squad) (Rock Candy) ($26)
9. Harley Quinn (Suicide Squad) (Vinyl Vixens) ($26)
8. Harley Quinn with Mallet ($27)
6. The Joker (Boxer) and Harley Quinn (Suicide Squad) (Metallic) (2-Pack) ($28)
5. Harley Quinn (HQ Inmate) ($29)
4. The Joker (Suicide Squad) (Grenade Damage) ($31)
3. Underwater Batman (No Mask) (Suicide Squad 3.75 Figure Line) ($37)
1. Batman (Joker) [SDCC] ($20-$70)
Speaking of squads, are you familiar with the Pop Price Guide Squad? Bring that passion for Suicide Squad, Harley Quinn or wherever in the DC Comics universe your fandom resides to the PPG Squad. Our team adds items and prices to the guide, curates subject pages and much, much more. If this sounds like a squad for you, message us at email@example.com!
3 thoughts on “Top-15 Most-Valuable Suicide Squad Funko Collectibles on Pop Price Guide”
CONAN as Joker?
#8 isn’t a Suicide Squad item. It is a Jim Lee Harley
unless of course you are taking all versions of Suicide Squad into consideration, in which case any character who has ever appeared in Suicide Squad would count.