If you owned a DeLorean, what Funko Pop! figure would you go back in time and add to your collection?
At or near the top of the list for us is anything from Michael J. Fox, particularly Marty McFly. But which Marty figures are worth the most? We decided to take a look. The best part? We didn’t need a flux capacitor nor a timely lightning strike to do so.
Remember, estimated values are subject to fluctuate and will continue to do so as we add more items and price points to the guide. Click here for a current list of the most valuable Marty McFly collectibles.
Top-15 Most-Valuable Marty McFly Funko Pop! Collectibles
15. Marty McFly (Hoverboard) ($28)
14. Marty in Future Outfit (Metallic) (Target / Special Edition) ($30-$33)
13. Marty McFly (Vinyl Idolz) ($30)
12. Marty in Jacket (Funko Shop / Popcultcha) ($33-$36)
11. Marty McFly with Einstein (Japan) (ReAction) ($37)
10. Marty with Hoverboard (Walmart / Special Edition) ($40-$41)
9. Back to the Future – Pop! and Tee (Walmart) ($48)
8. Marty Checking Watch (SDCC) ($65)
7. Conan O’Brien as Marty McFly ($75)
4. Marty McFly with Guitar (Canadian Convention) ($90 – $135)
3. Marty McFly (Anti-Radiation Suit) (NYCC) ($100 – $115)
2. Marty McFly (Hoverboard) (Funko Underground) ($75-$115)
1. Marty McFly (Plutonium Glow in the Dark) (Plastic Empire) ($520)
(Bonus Michael J. Fox Pop!)
Scott Howard (Letterman Jacket) [SDCC] ($27)
How heavy is your affinity for Marty McFly, Back to the Future or even Michael J. Fox? Bring that passion to the hobbyDB Squad. Our team adds items, prices and UPC codes, curates subjects and lots more. If interested, message us at email@example.com!