Funko’s Vinyl Soda figures are a lot like regular soft drinks, in that, once you have a taste for one…you definitely want more.
The company’s latest off-shoot from Pop! figures (remember Dorbz, Hikari and Wacky Wobblers?) made its debut in early 2020 with none other than Big Boy.
Today there are close to 600 (595 if you’re scoring at home) Soda Figures found on Pop Price Guide. Among them are more than 180 Sealed Cans. So we thought we’d also include a Top-10 list of Sealed Cans, check them out below.
Keep in mind that estimated values are always on the move, particularly as we add more and more price points to ensure the guide’s accuracy. For an updated list of the most-valuable Funko Soda figures, follow this link.
Top-10 Most-Valuable Funko Vinyl Soda Figures on Pop Price Guide
10. Huckleberry Hound (Red) ($190)
9. Boo Berry (Yummy Mummy Inspired) ($220-$490)
8. Fruit Brute (Franken Berry Inspired) ($230)
7. Yummy Mummy (Fruit Brute Inspired) ($230)
6. Matthew Patel (Grayscale) ($310-$330)
5. H.R. Pufnstuf with Hat ($330)
4. Freddy Funko (Bow Tie) (Lemon Lime Shirt) ($370)
3. Batman [ECCC] (Pink) ($370)
2. Sleestak (Gold) ($650)
1. Freddy Funko (NYC) (Pizza) ($1,060-$1,580)
Top-10 Most-Valuable Funko Soda Sealed Cans
10. Harley Quinn (Harlequin) (Sealed Can) (12,000 pcs) ($65)
9. Matthew Patel [ECCC] (Sealed Can) (2,000 pcs) ($75-$80)
8. Lion-O (Sealed Can) (7,500 pcs) ($90)
7. Batman [ECCC] (Sealed Can) (5,000 pcs) ($90)
6. H.R. Pufnstuf (Sealed Can) (2,000 pcs) ($100)
5. Yummy Mummy (Sealed Can) (5,000 pcs) ($105)
4. Fruit Brute (Sealed Can) (5,000 pcs) ($160)
3. Freddy Vampire (Sealed Can) (10,000 pcs) ($165)
2. Sleestak (Sealed Can) (1,500 pcs) ($165)
1. Freddy Funko (NYC) (Sealed Can) (2,000 pcs) ($350)
Do you have a thirst for Funko Soda figures? Share that passion with us by becoming a member of the Pop Price Guide Squad and join the intergalactic team that adds images and prices, curates subjects and much more! Let us know by messaging us at firstname.lastname@example.org!