Since her inception in 1991, Usagi Tsukino, aka Sailor Moon, has spent a lifetime searching for and protecting the Legendary Silver Crystal. For us fans of both Funko and the Japanese Shojo Manga series of the same name, we’ve spent our own fair share of time hunting for the most-valuable Sailor Moon collectibles.
Pop Price Guide is home to close to 40 Funko items dedicated to the Sailor Moon franchise. But which of the Sailor Moon Pop! and Mystery Minis figures are worth the most? We decided to take a look.
Remember, estimated values are always fluctuating, especially as we add more and more price points to ensure the guide’s accuracy. Follow this link for the latest list of the most-valuable Sailor Moon Funko collectibles.
Top-10 Sailor Moon Funko Collectibles on Pop Price Guide
10. Sailor V [Fall Convention] ($37-$85)
9. Neo Queen Serenity, Small Lady and King Endymion ($75-$100)
7. Sailor Chibi Moon (Glitter) ($100)
6. Sailor Pluto with Garnet Rod (Mystery Minis) ($105)
5. Diana (Mystery Minis) ($140)
4. Sailor Moon (with Luna) (Glitter) ($150)
3. Sailor Mars (Winking) (Mystery Minis) ($160)
2. Mistress 9 (Mystery Minis) ($175)
1. Black Lady [Summer Convention] ($130-$270)
Are you an avid Sailor Moon fan? Share that knowledge and passion with us by becoming a member of the Pop Price Guide Squad! Our team adds items and prices, curates subjects and much more. Let us know by messaging us at firstname.lastname@example.org.