Amazon can’t have all the fun today.
After all, you can find great deals on more than 375 Funko Amazon Exclusives conveniently located in the Pop Price Guide Marketplace.
But which ones among them are worth the most? We decided to take a look at the most-valuable Funko Amazon Exclusives found on Pop Price Guide.
Keep in mind that estimated values are known to fluctuate, especially as we add more and more price points designed to ensure the accuracy of the guide. Follow this link for the current list of the most-valuable Funko Amazon Exclusives on PPG.
Top-10 Most-Valuable Funko Amazon Exclusives on Pop Price Guide
10. Mickey Mouse 5 Pack: Plane Crazy Mickey / Classic Mickey / Sorcerer Mickey / Beanstalk Mickey / Mickey Mouse ($65)
9. Fauna / Flora / Merryweather (Fairy God Mother 3-Pack) [Spring Convention] ($75)
7. Avengers Assemble: Hulk ($70)
6. Pocahontas [Fall Convention] (Rock Candy) ($80)
5. Han Solo in the Millennium Falcon ($85)
4. Cursed Barbossa with Monkey [Summer Convention] ($95)
3. Spongebob Squarepants (Gold) ($100)
2. Elliott (Invisible) & Pete (2-Pack) [Summer Convention] ($135)
1. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Glow in the Dark) (4-Pack) ($930)
Which ones do you own? Which are you a big fan of? Bring that fandom to the Pop Price Guide Squad, an intergalactic team of volunteers that adds items and assigns prices, curates subjects and lots more. In return for helping us grow the site, you’ll earn shiny badges to display on your PPG Showcase and more. If interested, message us at email@example.com!
7 thoughts on “Top-10 Most-Valuable Funko Amazon Exclusives on Pop Price Guide”
Ughh? Apex Wraith.
Wraith (Translucent) values at $60. It’s No. 16 on the most valuable Funko Amazon Exclusives list.
And that might change soon… all of these lists are a snapshot in time.
We have the TMNT 4-pack and Cursed Barbosa w/ Jack (monkey)!
wanna sell them
I saw that the Ozzy Osborne was $300 its not even here
To our knowledge there is no Ozzy Osbourne Amazon Exclusive, so…no, it wouldn’t be on here 😉