Harleen Frances Quinzel, best known as Harley Quinn, has terrorized DC Comics since making her debut in 1992’s “Batman: The Animated Series – Joker’s Favor.”
Since then, her devilishly evil ways have gained quite the following.
Particularly in the Funko universe, where she boasts more than 160 items and counting.
We got to wondering, of all the Harley Quinn figures, which ones would The Joker covet the most for their value?
We present to you the Top-10 Most-Valuable Harley Quinn items, according to the latest PPG Estimated Value.
Remember, estimated values are always changing, especially as we add more and more price points to the database. Follow this link for the Top-10 Most-Valuable Harley Quinn Funko Pop! Figures currently found on Pop Price Guide.
Top-10 Most-Valuable Funko Pop! Harley Quinn Figures
10. Harley Quinn (Imperial Palace) ($50)
9. Rough House Harley Quinn ($55)
8. Harley Quinn (Crimson-Metallic) ($60)
7. Harley Quinn (Super Vinyl Deluxe) ($65)
6. Noir Harley Quinn (Blue Eyes) ($70)
5. Spectrum Harley Quinn ($85)
4. Harley Quinn (Metallic) ($115)
3. Harley Quinn (Black & White) ($250)
2. Harley Quinn (Holiday) ($350)
1. Harley Quinn (Silver) ($2,100)
Are you a bigger fan of Harley Quinn than The Joker? Share that expertise with us by becoming a PPG curator or contributor. If interested, message us at email@example.com.