Funko is busy in the city that never sleeps, rolling out several new exclusives this week for the 2019 New York Comic Con.
Even if you can’t make it to Manhattan’s Jacob K. Javits Center this weekend (Oct. 3-6) you can still get in on the 2019 NYCC action.
Here’s a look at what’s new this week among Funko’s 2019 New York Comic Con reveals.
Funko only drives our anticipation for the upcoming Disney series “The Mandalorian” into hyperspace with the announcement of a pair of 2019 New York Comic Con exclusives. The Mandalorian and the Sandtrooper each get stylish (battle-worn) new looks in time for the NYCC.
Here’s a look at all the 2019 New York Comic Con Shared Exclusives
Funko Shop’s Exclusives (per Funko):
Pop! $15.00 each – Limit of 1 each
- 5 Star: Scott Pilgrim – Scott Pilgrim
- 5 Star: Scott Pilgrim – Ramona Flowers
- 5 Star: Scott Pilgrim – Knives Chau
- Pop! Funko: Officer Freddy Funko
- Pop! Icons: NYCC Paulie Pigeon (Red)
- Pop! Icons: NYCC Paulie Pigeon (Black)
- Pop! Star Wars: The Mandalorian
- Pop! Marvel: Ms. Marvel
- Pop! Animation: Wacky Races – Clyde
- Pop! Animation: Wacky Races – Professor Pat Pending
- Pop! Television: Community – Britta Perry
- Pop! Movies: Back to the Future – Marty McFly
- Pop! Ad Icons: PEZ – Mimic the Monkey
- Pop! Ad Icons: PEZ – PEZ Girl
- Pop! Animation: Aku & Samurai Jack 2-Pack
How did you do? Were you able to land the 2019 New York Comic Con Exclusives that you coveted?
Let us know in the comments below.