21 thoughts on “Introducing Funko Fridays at Target.com

• January 5, 2018 at 11:07 pm

I could have landed one early in the morning,saw it up,added to cart,got to check out and laughed at the $32 price tag,pass.

• January 6, 2018 at 8:21 pm

It was $25 for me shipped to store. Even if it was $32, that’s a great price for an exclusive shirt and Funko pop.

• January 9, 2018 at 11:31 pm

Thing is I don’t care bout the embossed foiled box or the shirt.Id rather just pay 15 for the freaking pop,cash grab.👎

• January 6, 2018 at 12:27 am

I can never find target exclusives at any of my regional stores. I’m not getting my hopes up for this, even if I don’t have to find it in store.

• January 6, 2018 at 12:54 am

It is a target.com exclusive

• January 6, 2018 at 6:58 am

This is online only right?

• January 6, 2018 at 5:07 am

There’s plenty on eBay at triple the original price. The value of anything is only what people are willing to pay. Sad but true. This is gonna get ruined just like beanie babies were. One fad replaces the last. Personally, I refuse to pay more than $15 for them.

• January 6, 2018 at 6:42 am

I don’t even bother with Target Exclusives. I recently found out my local store’s employees horde them for themselves and then purchase them after their shift is over.

• January 6, 2018 at 6:07 pm

This is an online exclusive, they’re doing online only to avoid this.

• January 7, 2018 at 2:10 am

it is online only……

• January 8, 2018 at 2:43 pm

That is why it was so hard to find the 10 inch Groot and Hulk. The same goes for any exclusive at any of the stores especially if its a chase.

• January 7, 2018 at 11:36 am

I ordered two. I’m looking forward to the Gizmoduck and Black Panther variants. Remember the price includes a T-shirt.

• January 19, 2018 at 1:28 pm

Not on all of them. Gizmoduck and oddjob are just the pops. Kylo is the only one so far with a shirt.

• January 7, 2018 at 8:03 pm

I’m going to be so happy when Amazon buys Target this year.

• January 7, 2018 at 10:00 pm

Why? It will only increase the difficulty of finding any exclusives. I don’t see the point in hating on the employees regarding an online only item.

• January 8, 2018 at 4:19 am

I was on the website on time, ordered 2 (one for me and one for my brother). Checked out, said it was OK… 2 minutes later , I received an email saying it has been canceled. No reason why. Ordered it again. same thing… Did it 7 times with different payment methods. (Visa, MasterCard, Paypal)
    Contacted the support, they couldn’t tell me why it was getting canceled. They told me to wait 2 hours for contacting 2nd level support. Then it got sold out!
    I finally bought them on eBay for double the price!

• January 8, 2018 at 8:03 am

They sold out way too quickly…. Does anyone know the exact time that these things are available at target.com???

• January 9, 2018 at 4:18 am

I could already place an order at 2AM PST

• January 8, 2018 at 8:39 am

On time was anywhere between 2am and 11am cst.

• January 8, 2018 at 7:04 pm

These went live at 12:04 am PST and remained available for most of the day going in and out of stock.

• January 19, 2018 at 3:25 pm

Whoever thought it was a good idea giving Target & Walgreens exclusives needs to be given a good thumping. For those of us collecting Pops outside the Continental USA, getting our hands on these things is both hard and bloody expensive!