Funko’s Reveals from London Toy Fair

Funko has been teasing fans throughout the day with announcements from London Toy Fair, and there’s a little bit of something for just about everyone so far. Rather than ramble on, I’ll let the pics tell the story!

6 thoughts on “Funko’s Reveals from London Toy Fair

• January 22, 2018 at 7:34 pm

Oh my gosh, as much as I love those Sailor Moon mystery minis, I feel like I have to buy all of those Ouran pops 🙂 Shame there’s not a Renge one though :/

• January 23, 2018 at 1:53 pm

So effectively, nothing I care about but Halo and almost half of those are exclusive variants. That’s pretty typical these days.

• January 23, 2018 at 7:48 pm

Definitely want Cuphead, FNAF, Destiney, Care Bears, and GPK

• January 25, 2018 at 12:47 am

I’m keen for that Hulk Wobbler … and the Hela and Valkyrie Rock Candy figs.

• January 26, 2018 at 9:59 am

Honestly, the Mystery Minis are fine. I’ll only get the Sailor Moon ones, but the others are just okay, though I’ll get the Vindicator exclusives from Rick and Morty. The Care Bears look great, except for the Bedtime Grumpy Bear being Funko Shop Limited. (Flippers Ahoy!) Garbage Pail Kids look good. Adam Bomb will be the only one I get, but the others look good. Destiny looks good, (Worried about Cayde-6 with the chicken being Amazon exclusive though.) FNAF I don’t care for. Halo is disappointing. I think they look okay, but The Chase in that line is one of the worst ones I’ve seen. The Ouran Pops are fine. Might pick those up. No ideas what Miraculous is, and the Masters of the Universe Pint Sized Heroes look great. I’ll be sure to pick those up.

• January 28, 2018 at 11:09 am