Pop NFL Series 4

Just in time for the beginning of the 2017/2018 season, Funko is releasing a fourth wave of NFL Pops. There are many familiar faces here, and some new players as well. Four of these are “Color Rush” variants available only at Toys R Us.

9 thoughts on “Pop NFL Series 4

• July 27, 2017 at 12:09 am

Come on funko, there are other teams in the NFL.

• July 27, 2017 at 9:01 pm

Same thing with the nhl line :/

They could at least stray from current rosters. Give us God’s of the sport that make it impossible for us complain about it not being a member of our fav. teams.

Like I wouldn’t be so upset about mike fischer not getting the pop treatment for his work this season if it was him v. mario lemiuex as a pop… not a predator, but its still f-in mario lemiuex lol.

But I digress…

• July 29, 2017 at 9:19 pm

I’m a Raider’s fan, stoked for a Bo…but don’t need another Carr. Agreed there should more teams. At least make legends for then.

• July 28, 2017 at 11:13 am

the tru antonio brown looks good…

thats all the good things i can say about these pops tho

• July 29, 2017 at 1:20 pm

I know Funko is a business and wants the sure money, but why do people give into their nonsense and keeping buying slight, lazy variants of the same characters. Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers? Really? It’s like Harry Potter and Batman. How many outfit changes or held items can you keep changing on the same molds??

• July 30, 2017 at 7:12 pm

Once again, more versions of players that already bloody exist, and not a single Ravens player. Jay Cutler was released, but no, Joe Flacco is a no – no.
    Such bs. There are more than 10 teams in the league, Funko.

• July 31, 2017 at 2:33 pm

Legends from each team would be great, as I’ll probably never get a current Jets player. I’d love a Curtis Martin, Joe Klecko, or even Wayne Cherbet. I’m sure fellow fans of crappy teams would agree with this.

• July 31, 2017 at 6:43 pm

As a Patriots fan there are way too many Tom Brady’s. It would be nice to see some coaches as well. I think a miniature Belichick would be awesome.

• July 31, 2017 at 9:38 pm