I know the removal of the bridge between the main site and the forums of PPG has caused some issues, and for that I apologize. We want to make sure everyone is able to get in, so if you are having troubles logging into the Pop Price Guide, please read this.
The login issues have generally been the result of a few things:
– Somehow the forum bridge created duplicate accounts for around 360 members. I have deleted all of the duplicates as of late yesterday, so this issue should be resolved. If your collection tracker was showing as empty, give it a try again.
– The primary fix for logins seems to be clearing your browser’s history and cookies. This is very easy to do on all browsers, so if you’re unsure how to do so, a quick Google search should point you to the right place for your particular browser/device.
– A handful of people switched usernames at some point and the changes didn’t flow through to both systems. If you’re unsure of your username, you can find it via this link – https://www.poppriceguide.com/forgot-username/
– If you know your username but not your password, you can have a temporary password sent here – https://www.poppriceguide.com/password-recovery/
– Once you have logged in with your temporary password, you’ll want to change it to something you’ll remember here – https://www.poppriceguide.com/editprofile/
If absolutely none of these work, please leave a comment here or send a message with your username and/or email address and I will look into your account ASAP.
Thanks everyone for your patience!