Where to start!

Home Forums Pop! Talk Where to start!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  rocko-man 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

ThePumpkinQueen
    Participant

I’m new to funko Pops, Spent the last week looking through pops finding out which ones I want which I don’t. Now I have a small problem.

Where do I start looking. Is there any particular way you do it? (Price, category , Rarity?)

Dave0
    Participant

Just get the ones you like that’s what I do. I don’t care about how rare they are, I only collect ones I like and won’t pay stupid prices for one, at the end of the day they are vinyl dolls.

Neo
    Participant

Seemed logical to me when I started getting into them to pick a theme; like if you like video games, pick some from that. Or maybe Disney, anime, specific TV shows etc. By now theres pretty much a POP for everyone. Buying online theres more options to find more and rarer ones, but sometimes you can get lucky at various gamestores,some toy/collectible shops or even some department stores. Chat to the clerks and you can find out when stock comes in so you can get better odds at some harder to find ones

ThePumpkinQueen
    Participant

Thanks for the adivice ned. My wish list is sorted by theme so i’ll pick one and go from there.

rocko-man
    Participant

http://www.poppriceguide.com/guide/member/collection/rocko-man/C6IRZBDLKQOW5TD2/ punkin queen i started last December 2016 with star wars smuggler’s bounty box now 200 pops later , just buy them for fun and only what you like , you can view my collection just to see different pops

rocko-man

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.