The Official "Add To The Guide" Thread

Home Forums Site Updates, Feedback & Suggestions The Official "Add To The Guide" Thread

This topic contains 203 replies, has 116 voices, and was last updated by  MichaelNeold 53 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 204 total)
  • Author

Gothamite
    Participant

There are two versions of Pint Size Batman Beyond, with cape (retail wide) and capeless (Walmart Exclusive). Walmart got an early shipment that included a checklist inside each bag. This shipment has the capeless Batman Beyond.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Dnyce
    Participant

Hi k was going through my Star Wars collection on the guide n I noticed that two have the same number smugglers bounty chrome captain phasma is 91 as is Han Solo ceremony what is up with that do these not all go in order

PatientX
    Keymaster

This is due to Funko’s poor quality control. They were made aware of the fact they had duplicate numbers *long* before these ever hit the shelves, but they still produced the two as is. There are other examples, such as #125 being Han w/ Tauntaun and Hoth Leia.

Hi k was going through my Star Wars collection on the guide n I noticed that two have the same number smugglers bounty chrome captain phasma is 91 as is Han Solo ceremony what is up with that do these not all go in order

PatientX
    Keymaster

Everyone, please note that this thread is not for general conversation or to ask questions. It is simply to point out items that are missing from the Guide. Going forward, in order keep the thread clean, any off subject posts will simply be deleted.

Gothamite
    Participant

I think it needs to be clarified that the Black Costume Batgirl and Pink Harley Quinn Rock Candy figures are Exclusives to Target of Australia, which is not the same company as Target of America.

http://www.poppriceguide.com/guide/searchresults.php?search=rock+candy+DC

tjkimzey
    Participant

When you have an opportunity it would be great to get the George Jetson with Spaceship Dorbz ride. I am attaching the reference image. It was a Funko.com exclusive.

Attachments:

jonathan2006
    Participant

is it possible to add the power rangers alpha 5 walmart exclusive

Attachments:

tom_and_ger
    Participant

Hi, I can’t seem to find the Belle (village) walmart exclusive on the guide (picture attached), and also the set of The 100 Pops!. Anything you can do about that? 🙂

Attachments:

bsmith04
    Participant

The Beauty & The Beast Live Action Belle Barnes and Noble Exclusive is missing from the guide. She is holding a candlestick.

Attachments:

NicD13
    Participant

Is there any chance that we can add the Super 7 reaction lines to this list?

I am a Reaction collector not Pop and I use this tracker for my collection. Super 7 Lines that could be included include, MOTU, Street Fighter, Hellboy and The Worst.

An update would be greatly appreciated.

ogodno
    Participant

Not sure if this is how to post in here or not as I’m new so forgive any errors on my part. I was wondering how I would find the value of a hikari distressed groot 40 out of a 1000 I don’t care to have a later numbered one which i will buy, but would rather see this one go to a collector who values numbers.

yihee
    Participant

http://www.poppriceguide.com/guide/p/OtherPOP-Items_Pop-Tees-Apparel_Pop-Tees/7282/daenerystargaryen/

Funko Pop Tee – Daenarys Targaryen missing image

Attachments:

Mamark03
    Participant

Hello. Would you please add the new daredevil/bullseye 2-pack when you get a chance? Thank you

Djleod54
    Participant

I didn’t see either of these anywhere. You have the Boo berry & count chocula, but not the frankberry plush.

Attachments:

Neorose
    Participant

I see only 3 of the 6 Hikari Megazord on the site. May we get an update on the other 3 please and thank you.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 204 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.