Jada Toys METALS

Home Forums Beyond Funko Jada Toys METALS

This topic contains 23 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  scott_stewart81 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

DefNotBlitz
    Participant

Anybody else into these? I recently wanted to diversify my collection and saw some of them on special at Hot Topic. Picked up M7 Wonder Woman, M17 Wonder Woman and M20 Harley Quinn. Gonna use some Hot Cash to pick up a few if they’re still discounted.

HITNTIME
    Participant

`just bought about 12 of these today which makes around 50 to 60 i own.i love them and hope They go up in value cause jada makes a select amount and then discontinue the product which make its value rise

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

fragilepony21
    Participant

i had no idea about these until a few days ago i got the wwe slamcrate from lootcrate and i got a lootcrate exclusive john cena and did research but couldn’t find anything about the triple h 1 that is supposedly bigger as it says on the box i think 6 inch? anybody know about that one?

PatientX
    Keymaster

I really like these but haven’t made the jump yet. Of course, now there are dozens of the damn things and it would cost a ton to catch up.

Rabbit
    Participant

I’ve been looking at them. I’m really coming around the more characters they’ve come out with.

Disneyboy67
    Participant

Started collecting these a while ago I love the idea of the heavy metals!! Pretty awesome

Dxtra30
    Participant

Yeah new lines seem to be coming out. Power Rangers and Street Fighter was just released as seen here..

PowerRangers

StreetFighter

Also I wish Pop Price Guide or another site kept tracking of the prices for these.

PeterDiii
    Participant

Not my thing
    But these would be a great way to collect Collossus, Transformers, Iron Man suits, etc…
    I may get one of those, if the price is good or on sale!

_wheeljack_
    Participant

Saw a few of these that were interesting. Only one I’ve actually purchased so far is the hulkbuster. Couldn’t pass that one up

PeterDiii
    Participant

How in the paint, “sculpt”, etc on that?
    Any seams, flaws, extra bits?

_wheeljack_
    Participant

Haven’t taken it out of the box but it looks pretty good. Even comes with a little iron man that goes inside. Tried to upload a pic but just keep getting server error.

Dxtra30
    Participant

I couldn’t resist but I picked up Spider man today.

Attachments:

_wheeljack_
    Participant

Now upload error, guess it’s just not meant to be lol

Dxtra30
    Participant

I’m debating on picking this harley quinn up. I like the way it looks.

Attachments:

Dxtra30
    Participant

I just got this set in the mail. This is a great set to own IMO.

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.