HOT TOPIC HOT CASH CODES???

Home Forums Pop! Talk HOT TOPIC HOT CASH CODES???

Tagged: 

This topic contains 25 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  gonnadie4thegov 2 days, 23 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

PoisonIvy21
    Participant

Hot Cash starts tomoorrow for HT +1 members and everyone on Thursday. Let’s hear it for half price Pops!!
    Anybody know what the codes are? I only have $15 off $30 but here ya go: VHZEMLNJ. Anybody have the others to share??

fragilepony21
    Participant

i find the hot cash to be the biggest scam honestly…..30% off or 25 for 3 pops are the best deals they have…with hot cash the pops are 12.50 each they ignore whatever discount they currently have and make the pops full price….so many times they had a sale 30% off and i entered the hot cash and my order was more money not less lol

PoisonIvy21
    Participant

right….but if you use the exact hot cash amounts your discount is 50% off or $6.25 per Pop. Much better than 30% off or 3 for 25. The key is hitting the Hot cash amount as close as possible to $30, $60. etc.

Just looking for the $60 off $120 code now….seems as if maybe they did not do this code as usual. Have seen all others since posting, but not that one oddly.

StarWarsPopFan
    Participant

StarWarsPopFan
    Participant

Huh, posting Instagram links used to work. I have no clue why it looks like that but just click on it and you should be able to open it in Instagram to see the codes.

Trpl_7s
    Participant

Here you go!!!!!HOT TOPIC CODES!!!!!

$15 off a $30 spend = VHZEMLNJ
    $30 off a $60 spend = 7D3JTT6H
    $45 off a $90 spend = MRKDAJLV
    $75 off a $150 spend = FXSZ5BRD

fragilepony21
    Participant

right….but if you use the exact hot cash amounts your discount is 50% off or $6.25 per Pop. Much better than 30% off or 3 for 25. The key is hitting the Hot cash amount as close as possible to $30, $60. etc.

Just looking for the $60 off $120 code now….seems as if maybe they did not do this code as usual. Have seen all others since posting, but not that one oddly.

those codes above didn’t work i could only find $15 off orders 50 or more and this is what happend

Subtotal $159.50
    Shipping $2.00
    Tax $9.97
    Estimated Total $171.47

Subtotal $187.00
    Order Discount
    – $15.00
    Shipping $2.00
    Tax $10.75
    Estimated Total $184.75

clark_ken_t
    Participant

Codes kick in Tuesday at midnight pst. If you use a code for HT, their discount goes away, potentially for all items. Have to use strategic, thanks TRPL_7s!

Rdesreu
    Participant

Codes definately work, you have to sign in to hot topic website as this is a members only promo. Just bought 5 ht exclusives for 32.50. Thanks so much PoisonIvy21 for starting this thread.

PoisonIvy21
    Participant

No problem 🙂

Several of the things that showed in stock that I ordered were cancelled…..So sick and tired of this from Hot Topic. They just cannot maintain their website. Now it screws up my totals…they better still give me the same discount…

gggyoquick728
    Participant

No problem 🙂

Several of the things that showed in stock that I ordered were cancelled…..So sick and tired of this from Hot Topic. They just cannot maintain their website. Now it screws up my totals…they better still give me the same discount…

I know what You mean, this happened 3x to me. I’m just wondering why the fuck when an item gets sold out, they can’t immediately take it off, instead of keeping it as “in Stock” and screwing up buyers and HT+ member’s Totals and expectations. Damn unprofessional if You ask me.

Also, I was expecting with all the 01/12/17 – 01/22/17 Hot Cash Promotion and constant mentions by HT for Months that this will be the ULTIMATE Savings period even akin to Black Friday, that they wouldn’t specifically prepare for this by getting a shitload of anticipated exclusives. I mean 5x as much exclusives as present…From what I’ve gathered only in March will they be getting their most sought after 2017 Glam shot items.

I’ve been waiting for this time period since summer 2016, only for them to have just avoid nothing I want. No Naruto, No Marvel PX exclusive equivalents, none of the Pops that got people super-excited. Just constant power rangers… I get it, some people are fans, but besides PR there’s hardly anything. Hardly any Dorbz at all, mostly all the same shit as what they had back in November. I’m really disappointed. They better make up for it on week 2

Trpl_7s
    Participant

Your welcome @clark_ken_t……..and yes you are exactly right!!! If you use these codes correctly, your pops come out to be about $6.50 a piece. The code for 75 off 150 is basically 12 pops. And don’t forget to ” ship to store ” that’s free also. Try to get as close to the the $ amount as possible to really make use of theses codes? If I can’t do the 12 pops, I will usually add a pocket pop or something small to get the price close enough…..make up etc.

Hope this helps…….@fragilepony21, the whole Hot Topic world is using these codes 😁

obscurainfinity
    Participant

The code for $60 off $120 is AP5WWSBG

Renegade Of Funko
    Participant

No problem 🙂

I even went into the store and the store manager ordered for me from their computers as the store still gets credit for the order that way. I left and recieved my cancelation emails. Really lame.

Team Clover
    Participant

Thank YOU!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.