Funko Shop LIVE – The Jetsons: Rosie, Jane & Judy Dorbz

Home Forums Pop! Talk Funko Shop LIVE – The Jetsons: Rosie, Jane & Judy Dorbz

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  rabid_chicken 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Venom
    Participant

The Jetsons: Rosie, Jane & Judy Dorbz

$29.99 – Limit 1 per customer

Everyone’s favorite Orbit City residents, The Jetsons, are making their Dorbz debut! While George is absent for the time being, we do have his daughter Judy and Jane, his wife, along with their beloved household robot Rosie! These three Dorbz are individually packaged and available only in this Funko-Shop.com exclusive bundle.

Look for more Jetsons Dorbz on Funko-Shop.com soon!

The Rosie, Jane & Judy Dorbz are Funko-Shop.com exclusives and limited editions of 4,000 pieces.

• This topic was modified 1 week, 5 days ago by  Venom.

Follow me on Instagram: @mr.funko.pops

Venom
    Participant

On the fence about these…may hold off and get the Pop’s once they release.

Follow me on Instagram: @mr.funko.pops

ElJefe81
    Participant

Should just rename today Dorbzday (smh).

pineapple1977
    Participant

The Following for Dorbz cannot be so good that they make so many of these things…

TamTam
    Participant

Is there a guarantee that they will make Pops?

Wolverbear
    Participant

Just ordered myself a set. First Funko order so I’m glad I now have a login for future high demand stuff.

I just recently got into Dorbz and I admit they’ve grown on me BIG time. Love the Rosie one, it looks awesome. I didn’t want to pass these up and then in the near future they release a set with George, Elroy & Astro. Gotta have the entire family 🙂

rabid_chicken
    Participant

I will say these look neat, but can we please stop with the dorbz ! The last 6 of 7 releases they have done are dorbz.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.