Exclusive hot topic pop tomorrow?

Home Forums Pop! Talk Exclusive hot topic pop tomorrow?

This topic contains 17 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Sincerely_artist 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

cgillespie85
    Participant

Anyone know about this? Was told to go into hot topic tomorrow, supposed to be an exclusive release in the morning. Anyone have an idea? I’m thinking it’s the joker covered in kiss’s.

Renegade Of Funko
    Participant

Nope it is lady and the tramp 2 pack im sure.

courtlandelliot
    Participant

It needs to be the Metallic Pink Ranger. WTF happened to a 12/16 release! -.-

cgillespie85
    Participant

Thank you, that’s pretty cool. It make my daughter happy. My 5 year old has a pop collection herself! Lol, thanks again.

cgillespie85
    Participant

I was hoping for the Pink ranger, tried to try and get the lady to give me hints. But by the way she answered me,it doesn’t seem like it will be. Lady and the Tramp will still be a cool one to have

clark_ken_t
    Participant

ThePumpkinQueen
    Participant

Let us know what it turns out to be πŸ™‚

Sincerely_artist
    Participant

Better be the metallic pink ranger

FunkoJoeSuper
    Participant

It’s definitely Lady and the Tramp. I know someone who works at Hot Topic and she specifically informed me about this recently with a 1/11 release date.

Venom
    Participant

Metallic Pink Ranger is already released and is on hand at the West Coast stores. Should hit the East coast by next week.

And the exclusive for today is the Lady and the Tramp 2 pack. Confirmed by HT.

Follow me on Instagram: @mr.funko.pops

Trpl_7s
    Participant

Hey there @FunkoJoeSuper…….. did your friend mention anything about the Pink Harley Quinn pocket pop? It looks like last years Valentine’s Day pink and white Harley Quinn pop but it’s the smaller pocket pop. I was just wondering if it was a special release? Sorry for the long post.

rabid_chicken
    Participant

The guy at my hot topic told me it’s the lady and the tramp 2-pack

FunkoJoeSuper
    Participant

Hi @trpl_7s… she didn’t mention anything about that. Many times, the staff doesn’t even know about certain releases themselves. Sorry I don’t have any information to share about that. If I find anything out, I’ll be sure to post about it.

Trpl_7s
    Participant

Awsome! Thank you😁. I just don’t want to miss out on it like I did last years pop. Last year I did not know about these “Pop Talk” threads…… all of these things are very helpful for me to get the lasted pop updates so I don’t get left in the dark.

Thank you each and everyone who has put this together for us “Poppers” to keep everyone updated on the latest and greatest on the Pop scene. I can’t speak for everyone but it has help me out a lot and I really appreciate everyone’s input.

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ€£

Trpl_7s
    Participant

Thank you FunkoJoeSuper!πŸ‘§πŸ»

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.