Display Stands? (pls help I'm desperate)

Home Forums Pop! Talk Display Stands? (pls help I'm desperate)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  breynolds1 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

breynolds1
    Participant

When I first started accumulating my Pop figures, I was keeping the cardboard box but throwing away the plastic part inside which helped prop up the figures. (Stupid, in retrospect, but it is what it is. You don’t need to chastise me, I already know.) I was displaying them outside their boxes anyway, so I’d just position them so they wouldn’t fall. However I REALLY want to get some stands to help the figures stay propped up a little easier, as well as helping them stay relatively put inside the boxes too.
    Does anyone know of any doll stands that would fit Pops? The clear boxes that Funko makes won’t help because there’s no support for the figures. All the stands I can find are too tall or too skinny. Please help a sister out, I’m moving soon and I’d like to avoid having my Pops jostling around inside their boxes.
    PLEASE and THANK YOU

LuckyGyro
    Participant

I found some really nice display boxes that have parts built in the bottom that can help some pops stand up. It doesn’t work well with very large pops but does work on a lot of them. If you want send me a message on Twitter to @luckygyro and I can show you a picture of how they look. Another cool feature is they have a mirror in the back so you get a full view of the pops inside. Hope this helps

nvitale10
    Participant

Baseball bat display cases are absolutely perfect for pop. Marshals usually has them for $25 or 2 for $55. Sadly they’re never in stock bc pop people buy them up.
    Also book cases work well. I’ll set the boxes up to make a set of stairs and display them in rows. If you don’t kind the potential damage to the boxes it’s pretty convenient.

breynolds1
    Participant

I found some really nice display boxes that have parts built in the bottom that can help some pops stand up. It doesn’t work well with very large pops but does work on a lot of them. If you want send me a message on Twitter to @luckygyro and I can show you a picture of how they look. Another cool feature is they have a mirror in the back so you get a full view of the pops inside. Hope this helps

I’ve followed you on Twitter! Follow me back so we can DM. Thanks so much!

breynolds1
    Participant

Baseball bat display cases are absolutely perfect for pop. Marshals usually has them for $25 or 2 for $55. Sadly they’re never in stock bc pop people buy them up.
    Also book cases work well. I’ll set the boxes up to make a set of stairs and display them in rows. If you don’t kind the potential damage to the boxes it’s pretty convenient.

I was hoping for something a little smaller. The place I’m moving to really doesn’t have a lot of room to display them, so I need something good for displaying as well as storing.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.