Anyone else excited for Stranger Things Season 2?

Home Forums Life Beyond Collecting Anyone else excited for Stranger Things Season 2?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  wholean 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

levixkelly
    Participant

I’m curious to see where they take it. Also Barb is coming back lmao.

If you haven’t seen the trailer.

PeterDiii
    Participant

Very excited but trying not to think on it too much as there is Avery long wait still to go…

levixkelly
    Participant

Yeah, it’s a ways away haha. I’m probably going to revisit the first season to see if I missed anything the first time around.

PeterDiii
    Participant

Totally worth a rewatch, we will closer to season 2

Irony
    Participant

Is there a release date for S2?

ElevenEggos
    Participant

I think its supposed to come out on Halloween this year? I could be mistaken. I’m beyond stoked for season 2 though! There’s not much to go off of from this trailer, and I hope they don’t give away too much in future trailers. I like going in with not much to go on because I like being surprised! But when trailers come out I normally can’t resist watching them… >,>”;

leethomas
    Participant

Can’t wait!

veeedub
    Participant

yeah – the release date is Halloween! SO EXCITED! 🙂

PeterDiii
    Participant

yeah – the release date is Halloween! SO EXCITED! 🙂

thanks for the heads-up!

bostonstevetv
    Participant

ME! i only got into this show because i was hunting for chase eleven with eggos and then i went home and was like….damn im a loser trying to get a chase just because of the value and so i checked the show out and by the next day i watched the whole season and really liked it….still no chases from stranger things tho =(

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  bostonstevetv.

wholean
    Participant

toys r us currently has the chase demogorgon on their site with free shipping! i just bought 2 of them!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.