A Clockwork Orange listing…

Home Forums Pop! Talk A Clockwork Orange listing…

This topic contains 12 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Freshruinz 1 month ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

coloradoclint
    Participant

I never actually thought I would see a listing for the Chase variant of A Clockwork Orange, but there is currently one on Ebay, at $10,900, reserve not yet met, 72 bids. So, what do you think the chances are that Pop is the real deal, coming out of Singapore from an Ebay member that has 0% feedback, no other listings?
    I just couldn’t imagine buying a vinyl collectible for that much money without actually seeing it in person.

I also found it funny that for that Clockwork Orange figure, there were 12 made, but on here, 26 people own the non-Chase version and 18 people own the Chase version. I just find it amusing that people would want to lie about owning a collectible. What’s the point?

PeterDiii
    Participant

The price for the original Alex is a maybe… But the price glowing Alex is listed at seems like a BS scam to drive up value.
    I’m fine with my recent one, although I’d like a masked Alex too!

coloradoclint
    Participant

The price for the original Alex is a maybe… But the price glowing Alex is listed at seems like a BS scam to drive up value.
    I’m fine with my recent one, although I’d like a masked Alex too!

There are plenty of masked Alex on Ebay, get one!

PeterDiii
    Participant

I may but instead of rewarding potential flippers, I’d rather trade, etc with fellow collectors if I can.
    Also, so far my eBay purchased have had BAD paint jobs. Disappointing since they were for me to enjoy and pops of favorite characters.

DarkTone
    Participant

Can someone tell me the difference between the old and new ones? I know the newer ones wear a mask and the older ones glow, but what about the normal ones?

coloradoclint
    Participant

Can someone tell me the difference between the old and new ones? I know the newer ones wear a mask and the older ones glow, but what about the normal ones?

The poses are different between the new and old ones, but the main difference is that the first two they did were limited to 12 pieces. I’m not positive if it was 12 pieces total, or 12 regular and 12 Chase versions, but it was very limited. There’s no telling how many they made of the new Alex.

Freshruinz
    Participant

Its used and not even new lol, i wonder how much of a difference that woulda made

socaliwong
    Participant

Its used and not even new lol, i wonder how much of a difference that woulda made

It’s called protecting yourself on eBay… If an item shows up slightly different than the photo or shipping mishaps you’re somewhat protected by listing it as “used.” Insurance most of the time won’t cover unless the package is lost/stolen. Selling on eBay has holes and this way it kind of fills up the gaps.

alexpoperson
    Participant

Saw that last night when I was scrolling through haha. Up to $13,000 now. Said it was numbered 4 of 12.

DarkTone
    Participant

I see it. 30 minutes left.

Crazy.

coloradoclint
    Participant

I still have a hard time believing that it’s the real deal. Only 12 made, and it’s on eBay. I need to win the lottery.

The nerd show
    Participant

just sold for 14,000

Freshruinz
    Participant

The guy isnt a big seller so i doubt its anything to do with that. He has zero reviews. Its simply been opened and taken out.it does lose value by taking it out. hes gotta be hones when it comes to this stuff. But who knows maybe your right.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.