Earlier today, Walgreens announced they intend to channel their inner Emeril Lagasse and Kick-it-up a notch, with the release of yet another set of Walgreens exclusive Funko Dorbz. ¬†This time they’ve switched gears from DC comics to another titan in the superhero universe, Marvel comics, and will be offering compound Hulk and Iron Patriot, due sometime in May. ¬†Judging by the molds of these 2 vinyls, they’ll likely be a MUST HAVE for any Dorbz collector, but… good luck finding them!

Drprelude

4 year Funko Collector. Co creator of Funko Experts, co-owner of Gamers, Geeks, and Gurus.

6 thoughts on “Wait, Walgreens has new Hulk and Iron Patriot Dorbz? If I can’t get my hands on them, I’m definitely going to start an angry petition!

• April 17, 2017 at 8:49 pm

Attention Walgreens Customers in Kentucky, you’re never going to see these unless you know a guy and give him that thing you promised when you were six years old. Yes that thing. You know the one. Chances are you lost it when you moved but you still need to trade it to him just to have a shot at the purchase. Welcome to Kentucky.

• April 17, 2017 at 11:02 pm

Good grief!!! I have 5!!! Count them 5!!! Walgreens within 15-20 minutes of me and I almost never see anything! At least not anything I want. SMH. I may be forced to go the eBay route for the compound Hulk.

• April 18, 2017 at 7:06 am

This headline is pretty gross actually. Its one way to stur the t*rd lol

• April 18, 2017 at 9:53 am

Ugggg!!! Why is it so hard to get a Walgreens exclusive!?!?! Plus the fact that their website is absolutely useless. It lets you know how many Dorbz are estimated to be in a store but fails to let you know which ones. So very frustrating.

• April 19, 2017 at 4:46 pm

I worked at Walgreens for four years, and when they started doing Funko Pop! Exclusives It was the coolest thing. I soon started to realize the flaws in the ordering and processing system for Walgreens. Everything in the ordering system is based on store volume. Anyway even as an employee I had a hard time getting exclusives The first exclusives they ever did the Spider man ones, I had to order on eBay. Now I just don’t get my hopes up and hope that the buddies I have that work at a few different Walgreens will help me out if they see them in their store. I think the warehouse employees are part to blame IMO, I imagine they steal them then flip them on the interwebs. I could be wrong, but working there and never seeing the hard to get Wags exclusives pass through any of the stores I worked it is BS.

• April 20, 2017 at 12:25 pm

I’m pretty sure they will have it saleable on the website, just like all their recent exclusives.