Pop Television gets a new series from the little-talked-about but popular HBO series, The Leftovers. This set of three figures includes Kevin, Patti, and Matt. (Meaningless side note: I used to work with a guy named Kevin Patti.)

Moving on, three new items have been added to the Pop Rocks line. This summer you can pick up classic, talented, ground-breaking musicians like Jimi Hendrix and Joey Ramone. You can also get Justin Bieber.

Be sure to preorder from one of our fine sponsors!

The Leftovers
Entertainment Earth
Pop In A Box US

Pop Rocks
Pop In A Box US

11 thoughts on “Introducing The Leftovers, Rock Legends, and some twit who sticks his tongue out too much

• April 18, 2017 at 4:34 pm

I mean, I’m far from a Bieber fan, but I feel like the admins should be impartial to that kind of stuff when making release announcements. Idgaf about Hendrix or Ramones either, but they were treated with the utmost respect. It’s whatever though.

• April 18, 2017 at 4:59 pm

You’re entitled to your opinion, and that’s fine. Me, I run the site and I like to have fun. If I see the opportunity to crack a joke (whether it’s good or not) and maybe rib someone while I’m at it, I will do so. When and if you run your own website in the future, feel free to be as impartial as you want. 🙂

• April 19, 2017 at 6:19 pm

Certainly not, but I can tell that if I did you’d be most accepting to it. Rock and hip-hop are my favorite genres, just don’t care for either of those artists.

• April 18, 2017 at 4:43 pm

Hendrix and The Ramones are Legends. Justin Bieber doesnt even write his own music…..

• April 18, 2017 at 4:56 pm

The sky is blue. Water is wet. Fire is hot. Justin Bieber sucks.

• April 21, 2017 at 8:07 pm

Yes. This is the common… the fye exclusive one will be coming out late June I heard.

• April 21, 2017 at 8:10 pm

And who’s the twit who sticks they’re tongue out too much? Is it supposed to be Justin? lol I think it’s Miley Cyrus not Justin but idk maybe he does. I don’t follow him or is music