SPOILER ALERT! DC Legion of Collectors Villains Box

We’ve got an image showing off the contents of this month’s Legion of Collectors box by Funko. The theme this month is “Villains”, and they definitely gave us a good assortment of Batman baddies in this box.

slack-for-ios-upload-4

This box is equipped with the standard pin and patch, featuring The Riddler and Bane, respectively. Extras include a Joker hat, Joker mug, and a variant cover Batman comic. The big draw, of course, are the two pieces of vinyl – a classic Catwoman Pop, and a Two-Face Dorbz.

16 thoughts on “SPOILER ALERT! DC Legion of Collectors Villains Box

• November 2, 2016 at 11:32 am

love it. they FINALLY listened and dropped those crap figures. VERY VERY happy to get a hat and mug in this one–dorbz aren’t really my thing but i’m sure i can trade him–the catwoman pop is pretty nice

• November 2, 2016 at 12:07 pm

It’s not as bad as I was afraid it would be. I don’t wear hats, and don’t need yet another mug. I do like getting a Pop and a Dorbz, but while I think the Catwoman Pop is nice, I would have much preferred to see a character who hadn’t already appeared in Pop form.

• November 2, 2016 at 12:34 pm

…yeah, that would have been nice. can’t say i’m not slightly disappointed it’s not someone else. i do like it though but another character would have been a better choice.

• November 4, 2016 at 6:33 am

I would have rathered classic Bane

• November 2, 2016 at 12:10 pm

I thought they said the pop tops would be exclusive to marvel collector corps? Guess not.

• November 6, 2016 at 7:34 am

The card in the box said that the Tops line is completely exclusive to Powered by Funko subscription boxes. Yay. *eyeroll* Looks like we’ll be getting more of these damn things. I wouldn’t mind it so much if it was a normal billed hat. I hate straight bill hats..

• November 2, 2016 at 1:07 pm

Not a terrible box by any means. The Dorbz is cool as is the mug. I get that alot of people wear hats and funko wants there name on as much stuff as possible but everyone wears t-shirts!!! Stick with t-shirts pls. Overall worth my money though. 3 out of 5 stars

• November 5, 2016 at 12:44 am

I hate tshirts. I would take a hat over a tshirt any day.

• November 2, 2016 at 2:09 pm

Overall a great box. LOVE the content EXCEPT the hat. Who’s going to wear that hat? I’m a HUGE Joker fan and I’m not putting that on my head lol. Like stated above, everyone wears shirts, and I personally would wear any shirt I that came in the box. How sweet would a Joker shirt have been?!?!?!? Anyway, end rant, great box besides the hat. Hopefully it’s only a one time thing.

• November 2, 2016 at 2:57 pm

I agree with most of you, definitely not as bad as it could of been. I am not a big fan of Dorbz but would rather get those than reaction figures. But I really don’t like the hats, they just seem cheap to me, my 6 year old nephew will not even wear them. Really don’t like mugs either, they just take up valuable space i need for my pops. Love the comic cover, and pin and patch. I will wait patiently till price is reasonable and pick up what i want on EBay from this box. It is nice to see they are putting more in them though. Maybe a sign of things to come.

• November 2, 2016 at 6:18 pm

I’m sure it’ll please some folks, but I’m glad I passed on it.

• November 2, 2016 at 7:05 pm

Not very stoked. Really got my hopes up about the possibility of a Knightfall Bane Pop, maybe my girlfriend will like the Catwoman. Of coarse the first box I order has a mother f***ing hat in it. Probably my first and last subscription box

• November 2, 2016 at 10:34 pm

This being my first subscription box I’m honestly happy of what I got. I don’t own any cool mugs like that and I love the dorbz. I’m not a big fan of pins but i love the comic cover. I’m neutral on the pop and hat. They’re okay but I would have liked a better choice for the POP.

• November 3, 2016 at 5:37 pm

I love the Pop. I’m a caffeine addict so I’m happy about the mug. Cool patch, cool pin. I f××cking hate the hat. I don’t really get why this particular comic book. I was hoping for a reprint of a key issue or first appearance.

• November 5, 2016 at 12:21 pm

Eh. Classic Catwoman? Had it been Two-Face, Clayface, Bane, Riddler, Hush, or an obscure villain like Killer Moth or Calendar Man, I would have liked it better. Imagine getting a Calendar Man POP! That would be weird but i’d get it.

• November 5, 2016 at 6:39 pm

It’s a pretty good box, I definitely feel like I got my money’s worth out of it. Frankly the only thing that would make me 100% happy is if every box had two Pops in it. That being said, I’d rank it a 4/5.