BlueberryYoghurt

12 thoughts on “GameStop exclusive Ryu Pop! Coming Soon!

• November 13, 2016 at 7:20 pm

I pre ordered it months ago. now screwed. thanks gamestop

• November 15, 2016 at 11:08 am

i really doubt it’s GameStop’s fault. They’re not the ones that get to pick which exclusives they get. The same thing happened with Qui Gon Jinn…he was on the GameStop preorder sheet a while ago, but he ended up being a NYCC exclusive. It was out of their hands. If you want to blame anyone, blame Funko.

• November 13, 2016 at 8:37 pm

What wait hot ryu isn’t coming out as an EX to Gamestop?! How did this happe? What happens to the people who pre order it?

• November 13, 2016 at 10:22 pm

Those are all good questions that I would love to get an answer to, but doubt we’ll get so much as an apology. I have no doubt we’re not the only ones who feel the same. I actually passed on him countless times due to pre-ordering and it makes it that much worse, although that is my fault. Still bummed. Good luck, I really hope you can find a decent price on one, I truly do.

• November 14, 2016 at 1:08 am

It’s just like all the other “exclusives” they bring out people spend good money to get them then a few months later they bring them out mass produced but just change the name like the pop Asia Street fighters now they bring the line out as pop games it’s ridiculous

• November 14, 2016 at 9:24 am

I went to my local GameStop yesterday and they had hot Ryu on a pre-order sheet that had been printed that day so I’m quite confused.

• November 14, 2016 at 12:11 pm

I just transferred the money over to the new one. Hot ryu is 40 or more. Smh.

• November 14, 2016 at 2:49 pm

So what happens to existing pre-orders?

• November 15, 2016 at 11:06 am

you can switch them over to another pop or just get a refund.

• November 14, 2016 at 3:18 pm

Wait, when did they cancel Hot Ryu at GameStop? Do you have a source?

• November 14, 2016 at 7:20 pm

Firstly, I REALLY love your profile pic and name.
      Secondly, I don’t think it’s confirmed canceled. Though if it really was coming it should’ve been out by now.

• November 16, 2016 at 2:13 am

I went to my local gamestop today and Hot Ryu was listed as discontinued, but they do have the white headband Ryu for preorder. Also, I checked out their release list and I was also preorder the Hyper Blanka ThinkGeek exclusive!