Are you ready to add Stranger Things to your collection?

UPDATE: Entertainment Earth now has these up for preorder!

The Netflix series Stranger Things took the world by storm, and in early 2017 fans will have a chance to add Pops of the cast to their collection. Entertainment Weekly reports that the first series will include Eleven w/ Eggos, a chase version of Eleven with her blonde wig, Eleven Underwater, Barb, Mike, Dustin, Lucas, Will, a ThinkGeek exclusive Upside Down Will, the “Demogorgon”, and a chase of the monster with its face closed.

Stranger Things Pops have been announced. If you were in charge of making a second wave with only FIVE Pops, who would you choose? (Pick up to five)

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

14 thoughts on “Are you ready to add Stranger Things to your collection?

• October 31, 2016 at 11:19 am

These are going to be amazing. But really two chases in the same set. I have yet to own a chase or ever see one in the wild so hopefully I can get them all without having to deal with gougers

• October 31, 2016 at 2:22 pm

All of these are fantastic. Must haves. Also worth noting: there are eleven pops in the set. Nice work, Funko.

• October 31, 2016 at 2:40 pm

Woohoooooo! Two Chase Pops, too? Awesome. Upside Down Will! \o/ Great job nailing these, Funko.

• October 31, 2016 at 2:43 pm

Where’s Nancy? Why not her instead of a closed face Demogorgon?

• October 31, 2016 at 6:25 pm

How does someone get a chase. I have yet to get one or seen one in the wild. I really want both of these chase pops so how would I go about getting them?

• November 1, 2016 at 8:35 am

gotta be lucky and be at the right place at the right time…that or you pretty much have to be at the store as they unpacking a shipment and hope that the retailer is honest and isn’t pulling the chase figures before they hit the shelf. It seems that the chase ratio odds have been a little easier as of late with 1/6 and 1/12 compared to the older model of 1/36. I have personally found 1 Duck Dodgers, 1 Gremlin and 2 ID4 Alien chases just sitting on the shelf. It’s not impossible but definitely difficult, good luck in the hunt.

• November 2, 2016 at 5:58 am

Clark toys and Kool Toys and games are taking preorders for the chase. Most are asking $30-$40 for each chase. Might be worth it on these. I see the value being high once they are out since everyone will want them. Other sites have the pops for preorder and there is a chance you get the chase but you pay normal price. All depends how bad you want them.

• October 31, 2016 at 6:44 pm

Excellent. Look great!

• October 31, 2016 at 9:23 pm

Very kool, a set I would like to complete

• November 1, 2016 at 10:50 am

For the poll, can I swap Barb for Steve Harrington (a much more significant character)? 😀

• November 1, 2016 at 8:01 pm

wuhhhhhH!!!!

• November 1, 2016 at 5:23 pm

CANT WAIT FOR THESE!! wish there was Steve, Nancy or Hopper instead of Barb or the HT Eleven….
    but that is what series 2 is for!

• November 1, 2016 at 7:31 pm

On /r/funkopop over on Reddit, they keep saying the Chases are 1/6, so we will see how often they show up in the wild. I actually prefer the regular (non-Chase) versions better; I DO want the Upside Down Will. Its funny that Barb is the only person other than the younger group of kids, and they nailed her perfectly.

• November 1, 2016 at 8:02 pm