Next Wave of Hot Topic Mystery Pops Coming Soon!

A new batch of Hot Topic exclusive Mystery Pops are expected to be available on October 1st! And the theme? Horror! Check out the back of the box below!

img-20160915-wa0016

New versions of Beetlejuice, Jason Voorhees and Pinhead are the more common Pops in this set. The chase figure will be masked Alex DeLarge which you can see below.

img_20160901_193536

BlueberryYoghurt

25 thoughts on “Next Wave of Hot Topic Mystery Pops Coming Soon!

• September 15, 2016 at 8:40 pm

Wow. I always told myself that I would never buy the mystery pops. Hate risking spending the money on duplicates but looks like I’m going to have to break that rule for these. The horror pops were some of the first in my collection and I Love all 4 of these variants.

• September 15, 2016 at 8:53 pm

Would love the Beetlejuice one

• September 15, 2016 at 10:00 pm

They’re starting to do these to often.

• September 15, 2016 at 10:18 pm

This might be the first time I’d buy a mystery box and not want the chase. Not because I don’t like the figure, but because I love horror, and I wouldn’t consider A Clockwork Orange to be horror by any normal standard.

• September 16, 2016 at 9:06 pm

True, ACO isn’t a horror movie, but when Alex is wearing that mask, he is most definitely doing horrific things!

• September 16, 2016 at 12:33 am

Never done the mystery boxes before. What are the chances of getting a chase?

• September 16, 2016 at 12:56 am

It depends. Some mystery pops had 1/4, but recently the chances are 1/10 like the fallout mystery pops.

• September 18, 2016 at 6:46 pm

1/16

• September 16, 2016 at 12:56 am

Actually a little disappointed … they did a Mystery Minis of Patrick Bateman (American Psycho), Jack from the Shining, and David from Lost Boys … but no vinyl Pops! … this would have been their chance, instead of different versions of Pops they already have out.

• September 16, 2016 at 2:13 am

HT better keep them behind the counter, or people will push the front feeling for the nose, a la Madcap

• September 16, 2016 at 6:22 am

I’m definitely going to grab some. I honestly only want Jason and Pinhead. Would’ve loved a different chase figure, maybe a super Freddy, or a new capt. Spaulding.

• September 16, 2016 at 7:01 am

Odd choice for a chase.

• September 16, 2016 at 7:53 am

You think Jason and Pinhead will be readily available on eBay for a decent price like Fallout ones are? Really only want those two.

• September 16, 2016 at 8:31 am

Im not interested in these but for people who dont want to waste the money, I bought 2 of the Fallout ones on Amazon, got the medic pop for cheaper than in store and the Skeleton pop for more than regular but I still didnt piss away any money on duplicates.

• September 16, 2016 at 10:35 am

I think that Alex will be just like Madcap because of the nose poking out so people can just feel the packaging for the nose and they’ll know that it’s Alex

• September 16, 2016 at 12:50 pm

These should be yearly, not bloody monthly.

As it goes these end up sold in the uk as regular exclusives so ill wait for them.

• September 16, 2016 at 2:02 pm

Any specifics on the dates?

• September 16, 2016 at 3:01 pm

It would be so funny if hot topic is tricking us to think the chase is Alex but he is the Next Mystery Box chase

• September 16, 2016 at 6:46 pm

Now I know why my local HT manager was not happy about “some news he just found out about that he couldn’t share yet”. He’s going to have to make more room for more Mystery Boxes that will never sell! Lol
    These and Fallout really are missing the big demographics of Funko collectors. Even another (puke) round of Deadpool at least would sellout! Lol

• September 16, 2016 at 8:50 pm

Horror is a very big and significant line for Funko, especially at this time of year.

• September 19, 2016 at 9:04 pm

I’ve seen a TON of Pop collectors into the horror series though.

• September 17, 2016 at 9:11 pm

My hot topic confirmed october 1st as the date

• September 18, 2016 at 9:12 am

Annnnd another madcap fiasco. Pushing the windows feeling for the nose, leaving the other 3 with dented windows and creases. Funko needs to do something else with these things, or what rAD_1 said keep them behind the counter. Which inknow they won’t do they will have to display them up front to attract the crowd. Ugh. Here we go again. And why be lazy with the nes Jason mask on Michael Myers body?

• September 18, 2016 at 2:00 pm

It looks like it is the fake jason from part 5, not nes jason.

• September 19, 2016 at 8:14 am

100% the Jason from part 5. The NES variant would have been preferable…but I guess I will buy a couple boxes and hope I get this one and maybe the Beetlejuice.