New Pop! Rocks and Star Wars Wobblers

Funko announced a few new products today! First up, two new music icons have been added to the Pop! Rocks line: Lemmy Kilmister (Motorhead) and Amy Winehouse.

jpeg (86) jpeg (85)

You can preorder both of these Pops over at Entertainment Earth by clicking the images above.

Funko also announced two additions to their new Wobbler line-up with Princess Leia and Boba Fett.

22 thoughts on “New Pop! Rocks and Star Wars Wobblers

• August 2, 2016 at 2:29 pm

The wobblers look terrible. Why does Funko even bother to create crap like this? Pops and Dorbz are enough for me.

• August 2, 2016 at 2:57 pm

I’m not a fan of Winehouse or Lemmy, but I’m very excited to see them branching out with music Pops. I hope it’s just the beginning for Pop Rocks. I’ll probably get a Lemmy though, just for good measure haha.

• August 2, 2016 at 3:31 pm

Both look really cool. Gotta grab me a Lemmy and set him up with my Triple H pop 😉

• August 2, 2016 at 5:27 pm

The lemmy and amy winehouse have been for pre order at gamestop for several months now, even a slash and axel rose one also.

• August 2, 2016 at 7:35 pm

If they made a Michael Jackson pop…….

• August 2, 2016 at 8:31 pm

There are 5 MJ Pops

• August 2, 2016 at 10:17 pm

yeh i just realized lol

Maybe i should have said NEW MJ pops

• August 2, 2016 at 10:04 pm

The Winehouse PoP is not deserved. There were plenty of other artist they could have chosen.

• August 2, 2016 at 10:41 pm

Other artists yeah but non deserving? A Lil but harsh don’t you think. Aside from being in the 27club she WAS a talented and soulful artist…R.I.P. Sorry but it just irks me when
      people speak Ill of the Dead…but how do you determine if one’s worthy of being made into vinyl????

• August 2, 2016 at 11:04 pm

Most (or at least a lot of) people don’t consider her in the 27 club. She just happened to die at 27. I think she definitely made her mark on the world, certainly enough to deserve a vinyl figure, but I mostly side with Kimberly here. Funko’s like “let’s make the legends: The Beatles, Michael Jackson, Tupac, Amy Winehouse…” Plus you don’t like to speak ill of any dead people? It sure would be easy to come up with a list of awful people who have died. Not trying to be rude, of course, just voicing opinions like you.

• August 2, 2016 at 10:20 pm

everyone funko is doing a axl rose and slash pop rocks i pre-ordered all the ones coming out at gamestop for 5 bucks down for each

• August 2, 2016 at 10:22 pm

i want a michael jackson zombie and wherewolf from the thriller video and him in his thriller jacket from the video

• August 3, 2016 at 5:39 am

I just think there’s plenty of other artist who have made way more of a lasting and positive mark in in the music biz then Whinehouse. She put out what 2 albums maybe 3 and was mostly known for her bad choice in men and drugs and that makes you a musical icon by today’s standards now does it? That’s just like pushing out a Courtney Love Pop to me. For the love of god why? If we hit that low so soon, what’s next Pop serial killers?

• August 3, 2016 at 11:54 am

Pop! Serial Killers is a must!!! Come on Funko!!!

• August 3, 2016 at 6:52 am

Whoa, I thought we were talking about pops. But I’ll be your huckleberry….. Amy Wine house was extremely talented and her life choices and death were a tragedy. Janice had drug issues, is she not a legend and in the 27 club? She only had 2 albums as well. Just saying. As for why Funko made the pop, regardless of how you feel about Amy Winehouse. Funko has made pops from some horrible franchises, so nit picking what musical artists they should pick is an exercise in futility. They do pops based on great movies and bad mivies. Anything that impacted pop culture. She did that…. so….

• August 3, 2016 at 8:07 am

Amy may not be a legend in the USA but here in the UK she’s definitely a firm part of our music history and is a pop culture icon, regardless of what you think about her look, her chosen lifestyle (see the documentary Amy to get a better picture of her and how sad her decline was) or her music (of which both Frank and Back to Black are brilliant albums worth another listen to).

I think she made an impact in the States too. Yes, there are other icons that deserve/need Pops. But I guess they’ll come along when Funko acquire the rights/permission to do so. But Amy Winehouse for me is definitely up there to be ‘honoured’ in this way.

• August 3, 2016 at 4:48 pm

I don’t mind what they release because I know as a company they are trying to cater to different segments of there consumer audience. Luckily for me I enjoy a wide range of music. With that said Id like to see some more iconic figures also. Innovators in their respective genres. I hate that I just found out about these and missed a bunch that I would have jumped at the chance to get.

I’d definitely like to see a proper
    Bob Marley – I imagine the generic rasta guy was the attempt at that. must have been an issue securing the license.

Lee-perry they could have a field day with color ways for him

George Clinton and p-funk
    James Brown

Classic English looking Beatles or a John Lennon wearing the nY t-shirt

A tribe called quest especially after the passing of phife dawg. They could have even added the Midnight marauder.

I’m surprised there is no Jerry Garcia, no Jay-z seem like easy cash grabs

• August 5, 2016 at 8:16 am

Yassss..the George Clinton and Tribe Called Quest Pops w/ the marauder would be amazing!

• August 3, 2016 at 5:30 pm

How could I forget Beastie Boys, with an MCA Nathanial Hornblower variant.

• August 4, 2016 at 3:43 am

I know I should have said NO NO NO on the Winehouse Lemmy but I said YES YES YES

• August 4, 2016 at 10:55 am

Yay Lemmy! \o/

If they make Amy and Guns N Roses, surely we can get Nirvana pops right?

• August 9, 2016 at 7:11 am

I so want a prince and a Madonna funko pop they would be Awesome 😃 also they do NFL how about doing Premier League pops A mesut ozil arsenal funko would be pride N joy of my collection 😃😃😃