New horror-themed products for Funko’s other lines

Funko’s making sure we don’t forget about its other lines by releasing a slew of horror-themed products.

The Dorbz line gets Chucky, Gizmo and Stripe from Gremlins and a Cthulhu with a chase variant.

For Pen Toppers, they’re using Chucky again as well as Leatherface, Freddy Krueger and Jason Voorhees

New Mystery Minis include Jaws, Slimer and the twins from The Shining.

Finally, The Walking Dead gets a bunch of its characters turned into Mopeez.

13 thoughts on “New horror-themed products for Funko’s other lines

• August 18, 2016 at 2:17 pm

I’ve never seen the movie before, but is Gremlins really a horror movie even? As for the mystery minis, wtf is Slimmer doing in this series because, last time I checked, Ghostbusters is not horror movie by any means! 😬

• August 18, 2016 at 2:18 pm

That was supposed to be an angry face but oh well.

• August 18, 2016 at 4:06 pm

The Horror Series always seems to have a few that don’t really qualify as Horror. I have never considered Edward Scissorhands a horror movie.

• August 19, 2016 at 10:49 am

Gremlins and Ghostbusters are horror comedies (as is Beetlejuice, which also has a mini), so they aren’t too out of place.

A Clockwork Orange on the other hand makes absolutely no sense as it’s dystopian sci-fi and not horror.

• August 18, 2016 at 3:31 pm

Gizmo looks strange and would like to see a orirginal Chucky version, without all the stitches and cuts on his face. Love the news pop pens and horror classics. And my whole family will probably snatch up every one of those Walking Dead mopees =P

• August 18, 2016 at 4:20 pm

All over the Dorbz and minis!!! I seen they had Patrick from American Psycho in the mystery minis & some classics like wolf man & mummy. I can’t wait

• August 19, 2016 at 12:41 am

Uh…that’s not Patrick from American Psycho (with the axe). That’s Jack Torrance from The Shining. Remember? Jack Nicholson hacking through the bathroom door? HEEEEEEERE’S JOHNNY!

• August 19, 2016 at 4:00 am

They are making both figures actually Patrick is up top on a box between Wolfman and Freddy.

• August 23, 2016 at 9:29 am

It most definitely is Patrick Bateman from American Psycho, he’s got the clear plastic poncho thing on.

• August 23, 2016 at 3:15 pm

Ah. I didn’t see him up top. I just saw Jack down front.

• August 19, 2016 at 5:08 am

It’s about time Elvira got some love in the Funko universe. Would love to see a Pop of her in the near future though.

• August 19, 2016 at 1:10 pm

Series 3 Horror Minis look like the best series yet….

• August 20, 2016 at 10:38 am

The bride of Chucky pop was never mentioned…..hmmmm…..wonder why that happened.Anybody with info on him?…..lemme know if ya do…because I ordered the pop…lol