Funko Specialty Series preorders at Toy Wars

Looking to preorder the newly announced Max Rebo Pop and Pumpkin Jack Dorbz from Funko’s Specialty Series? Still needing to preorder the Series figures from the following two months? Well, great news, because right now Toy Wars has them ALL up for preorder. Pops are $14.99 (Cosmo is only $11.99!) and Dorbz $8.99. Nab these quick before they disappear!

SpecialtySeriesFunko

6 thoughts on “Funko Specialty Series preorders at Toy Wars

• August 7, 2016 at 12:07 am

Still needing to preorder the Series figures from the following two months? Well, great news, because right now, Toy Wars has ran out of stock, lol

• August 7, 2016 at 5:36 pm

Sucks the Cosmo is unavailable. I was excited to see he was still in the mix until I tried to add him to a cart. πŸ™ Hopefully someone bought extra so I’ll have a chance to find one when they are released.

• August 8, 2016 at 12:40 am

If you still need Cosmo, he’s available on the Midtown Comics website! I just ordered him from there!

• August 8, 2016 at 2:06 am

Awesome! Thanks for the info!! One if the last places I could find him was Crunchyroll but I refused to pay $15 in shipping which was more than the Pop itself!

• August 8, 2016 at 1:38 am

Damn flippers!

• August 8, 2016 at 5:19 am

I was lucky to get hold of two Max Rebo’s from a UK store for Β£13.50 each, Batman though I only decided to buy for my collection after all the stores actually ran out so I ended up getting one off ebay for Β£40 total with int. shipping, don’t mind paying that though since the two Rebo’s were cheap so overall as an average cost iv’e paid about Β£22 for each of the specialty Pops!

Happy πŸ™‚