First Look at Some Upcoming Pops

Thanks to a few listings on Hot Topic’s website we have our first look at a few upcoming Pops! First up are The Atom and Firestorm from DC’s Legends of Tonorrow10659790_av1 10659790_hi 10659786_av1 10659786_hi

An Edward Cullen (Tuxedo) Pop! was also found on the site giving us a look at the first Pop! from The Twilight Saga. There are no details on when these will show up or which other characters we can expect from either line but expect an official announcement from Funko soon.

10700773_av1 10700773_hi

16 thoughts on “First Look at Some Upcoming Pops

• August 7, 2016 at 9:43 am

This Firestorm has what I was hoping the White Lantern would have had, translucent fire!
    Atom looks great too but I sure hope they’ll have the whole LOT team and not just those two.

• August 7, 2016 at 10:00 am

Hawkman should be coming soon as well. Not sure what the plans are for the rest of the team.

• August 8, 2016 at 4:40 am

White Canary is part of the initial release too. Hopefully the rest of the team will follow soon. It seems weird to me that they’d do Hawkman and not Hawkwoman since she had the bigger role this season.

• August 7, 2016 at 12:00 pm

Twilight? Really? Seems like that bandwagon left the station a while ago.

• August 7, 2016 at 12:02 pm

The Atom looks awesome! I kind of like the Firestorm, but something about the outfit bothers me. I prefer the look of the original Firestorm pop. Less is more, I guess. I do like the translucent fire, though!

• August 7, 2016 at 12:36 pm

Twilight!? Why?! Oh well…at least Firestorm and Atom look cool, So I will pick up those two and hope the get the other members of the team.

• August 7, 2016 at 2:37 pm

It’s supposed to be atom, fire storm, white canary, and hawk man pops from DC legends of tomorrow. Gamestop had them in the system for several months for pre order and I had them re ordered but they were taken out of the system so I ended up moving my ore orders for the scooby doo pops that haven’t been officially announced yet.

• August 11, 2016 at 12:36 am

They are actually making a HT exclusive with sparkly skin yes LOL

• August 7, 2016 at 10:12 pm

Only when put in the sunlight.
    As for Legends pops I was hoping we would get the team, Hawkman, Hawkgirl, White Canary, Heatwave, Rip and Savage all as POPs, oh well TV series always get undercut on them. You get less when the movies seem to get way more than needed.

• August 8, 2016 at 12:39 am

Yesssss, Legends!! Finally!

I know we already got a Captain Cold from Flash, but I reaaaaaaally hope they’ll do a Legends set of him and Heat Wave. That would kick so much ass 😀

• August 8, 2016 at 9:15 am

I am looking forward to the Legends of Tomorrow Pops and heard that they are doing new Daredevil Pops from the Netflix series too.

• August 8, 2016 at 4:17 pm

There’s daredevil, punisher, and jessica jones pop’s. They’ve been for pre order at gamestop for a while.

• August 8, 2016 at 9:09 pm

I’ve been watching those, no word on daredevil wave 2 or jessica Jones. They’ve only stated what ones will come out,
    Daredevil gets, 2 of himself, 2 different punisher ones, Elektra.
    And Jessica Jones gets herself, like cage and killgrave

• August 10, 2016 at 9:10 am

I’m excited about the Legends Pops! The 2 displayed looks pretty cool. Chances are there’l be and unmaksed Atom at some point.