14 thoughts on “New Doctor Who Pops Coming Soon!

• July 28, 2016 at 10:04 am

I love Doctor Who, so I’ll get these, but I’m getting tired of Funko constantly releasing variants of 10, 11, and 12 when there are 7 Doctors who haven’t appeared in Pop form yet. Do they think Whovians who’ve been around long enough to love the original series aren’t interested in Pops?

• July 28, 2016 at 1:47 pm

I can see why they might be hesitant to test what is likely a very small market by producing other Doctors other than Tom Baker that is. Funko being an American based company can see that the only Doctors with real mass appeal are 4, 9, 10, 11 and 12.

• July 28, 2016 at 8:57 pm

I’m excited for the war Doctor to finally come out!

• July 29, 2016 at 1:40 pm

Can’t wait to pick these beauties up !!!!

• July 29, 2016 at 1:55 pm

This is my favorite variant of the 10th Doctor. That suit is dapper as hell. His space suit variant is cool, but I like this a lot.
    The new 11th will pair well with the exclusive of him holding the Cyberman head and I like his suit design as well.
    I’m glad to see the 12th wearing his sonic sunglasses. That definitely needed to be a thing, included with the guitar, especially after his 1st exclusive of him holding a spoon….
    Don’t get why Davros is a 6 inch, but I’m not complaining, he looks cool.
    And the War Doctor is neat, but I’m least excited about that. That 50th anniversary episode was awesome though.

• July 29, 2016 at 6:29 pm

I’m excited for these … as a recent Whovian, I’m excited for more Doctor Who to add to my collection. I wish they would release Doctor Who Mystery Minis but I think they don’t because of the “Titan” licensing.
    I really like Mr. Clever, just love the design. Davros is amazing as well.

• July 29, 2016 at 8:05 pm

I think all of the current companions, also, deserve pops (plus, if they gave us a 1-episode Adipose, they can give us an Ood). I am looking forward to getting the War Doctor, though.

• July 30, 2016 at 9:51 pm

Hey, someone else who doesn’t understand why there isn’t an Ood Pop! “Oods are good; love an Ood.”

• July 30, 2016 at 9:13 pm

Although i still haven’t obtained any DW Pops! yet, Im looking forward to these – look pretty cool design-wise

Though i wish we could get Pops! of characters that haven’t been pop-ified yet – not really a complaint, just an observational thought

• July 30, 2016 at 9:17 pm

Any news on Exclusives/Variants though? Always seem to be some with each Doctor Who wave…

• August 1, 2016 at 9:09 am

Like most others, I’d rather see new characters instead of variations.

I keep hoping to see an Officer Amy/Centurion Rory 2 pack. Or a Straxx. Gimme a Straxx!

• August 1, 2016 at 9:10 am

Oh, and I also hate that the minis are stuck in Titan Hell. No one likes Titans

• August 2, 2016 at 2:29 am

Totally agreeing with some of the comments on here so backing those up I’m gonna say…

…For freak’s sake, give us a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th Doctor, as well as a Roger Delgado era Master. As well as an Ood and a Sontaran!

Whilst I’m at it, I’d like to see some Torchwood Pops (and yes, I know there are Jack Harkness Pops). If they’re not popular in the USA then do a limited edition release exclusively in the UK with Forbidden Planet for example.

There’s a buyer right here. I’m going to write and make some suggestions to Funko.

• August 2, 2016 at 4:11 am

Apparently they’re only releasing variant Doctors such as 10, 11 and 12 because the second wave of Doctor Who pops didn’t sell well at all – they had new figures lined up for this wave but pulled them because of poor sales so if you wanna see any more after these then they were encouraging people to grab this wave – I want different Doctors, monsters and companions too!