SDCC Funko exclusives : Wave 7

Wave 7 of Funko’s SDCC 2016 reveals has just been announced.

Game Of Thrones just concluded it’s season finale but Funko wants to keep the party going with this exclusive.

9483_GoT_MAgs_hires_78139005-1d10-4b2f-95b6-bb66ae671924_large

Next up, a Disney 2-pack for Pete’s Dragon with what looks to be an invisible dragon.

9539PKG_PetesDragon2Pack_6in_Elliot_POP_GLAM_HiRes_large

The latest Batman variant is part of the Suicide Squad line.

9639_SS_UNderwater_Batman_hires_large

We have Snoopy with the American flag as a theme.

10536_Peanuts_Patriotic_Snoopy_hires_large

Olivia Moore from the iZombie series.

9518_iZombie_Liv_SDCC_GLAM_HiRes_large

Stan Lee makes an appearance as a Dorb.

9482_Stan_Lee_Dorbz_hires_large

And Funko announced Volume 5 of its POP photography book, World Of Pop.

POP_Book_Vol_5_Ad_large (1)

10 thoughts on “SDCC Funko exclusives : Wave 7

• June 27, 2016 at 2:06 pm

I kind of wish they made it Wun Wun instead of Mag the Mighty, but still an awesome Pop! I’ll have to add to the collection.

• June 27, 2016 at 2:09 pm

The Olivia Moore pop looks good. Looking forward to seeing what the iZombie line up will be. I can easily see that Stan Lee dorb being snatched up by scalpers.

• June 27, 2016 at 6:02 pm

That Stan Lee Dorb is the first I’ve wanted!! And watch it be like 80 bucks on ebay. Olivia Moore and that Pete’s Dragon duo are pretty sweet too

• June 27, 2016 at 7:27 pm

I don’t think it’ll be too expensive actually. Dorbz really aren’t that sought after yet and I bet you could get it for a pretty reasonable price.

• June 27, 2016 at 8:29 pm

I want the Mag. But as terribly as the Funko booth is ran i’m sure I won’t get it.

• June 27, 2016 at 10:36 pm

Need snoopy and batman

• June 28, 2016 at 3:31 am

I’m sensing a disturbance in the force, wave 7 of 8 and still no Star Wars Pop’s.

I have a feeling wave 8 will be called the ‘Star Wars wave’.

• June 28, 2016 at 7:24 am

Hoping to get that Petes Dragon

• June 28, 2016 at 6:40 pm

I will have the Snoopy Pop for my mother. She has loved Snoopy and the Peanuts gang for longer than i’ve been alive, even had a few beagle dogs for pets over the years. She must have him.

I, on the other hand, would love that Batman, but i will spend the money on the Snoopy Pop for my mother first and maybe try to get my Batman someday.

• June 28, 2016 at 11:10 pm

Underwater Batman makes the third DC I want, the other two being False God Superman and 6″ Doomsday.