SDCC 2016 Funko exclusives : Wave 2

Funko just revealed the second wave of its SDCC exclusives for 2016. The first of the POPs with fixed LEs are featured in this round.

Let’s start off with a couple of animation franchises. All of them have fixed LEs.

Pop! Hanna Barbera: Peter Potamus & So-So 2-pack (750pc LE)

Pop! Animation: Duck Dodgers – Glow-in-the-Dark White Gamma (1500pc LE)

Pop! Animation: Duck Dodgers – Glow-in-the-Dark Blue Gamma (750pc LE)

Next up, we see Funko capitalizing on some of its big 2016 movie licenses with the following exclusives.

Rounding out today’s announcement is a Dark Crystal ReAction set.

11 thoughts on “SDCC 2016 Funko exclusives : Wave 2

• June 15, 2016 at 1:07 pm

I really like the Duck Dodgers ones. I hope I’ll be able to get them at reasonable price somewhere. I suppose since they’re limited editions they probably won’t be available at Hot Topic.

• June 15, 2016 at 1:23 pm

Yeah I’m really wanting the duck Dodgers. I love the Hanna Barberra too

• June 15, 2016 at 1:46 pm

That Superman. 😭😭😭

• June 15, 2016 at 2:39 pm

God do I want that Superman but I know I’ll probably never own it…
    Also Entertainment Earth had an email today about an Exclusive BvS Sepia Aquaman that I jumped all over and preordered immediately. Not sure if that is related to Comic Con, but it stated it was a “Convention Exclusive”.
    I can share the pic they have of it too, if anyone likes.

• June 15, 2016 at 2:43 pm

And as for that Deadpool one; it looks really cool but isn’t there already a very similar colored one like that and the laziness of throwing a new coat of paint, on an already released mold, is really starting to bug me with him.
      I know I sound like a hypocrite, as I’m a huge Batman collector, but at least most have original looking color schemes. The ones that don’t I try to avoid anyway. This Deadpool just seems downright lazy and unoriginal IMO. I know that could be said about Batman though too. I guess they gotta capitalize on popularity though and it seems those 2 characters are the hottest right now.

• June 15, 2016 at 3:02 pm

It’s gotten to the point where I’m just stoked to see new Pops, even if they don’t interest me. Got me refreshing the blog like every hour.

• June 15, 2016 at 5:27 pm

I hope they release those Through the looking glass dorbz seprerate or make this pack avail at HT

• June 16, 2016 at 12:11 am

I LOVE the Hanna Barbera POPS! And that duck Dodgers wow I need it!

• June 16, 2016 at 11:50 am

Does anyone know how many waves are going to be announced??

• June 17, 2016 at 9:58 am

It suppose to be 7 waves

• June 17, 2016 at 10:26 am

there are supposed to be eight waves. not sure when the next one will be announced