New WWE Pops Coming Soon!

With the first wave of SDCC exclusives being announced yesterday, you may have missed the news of more upcoming WWE Pops! There are five new additions coming this August: Eva Marie, Seth Rollins, Kevin Owens, Bray Wyatt and the iconic Bret Hart! You can pre-order them all over at Entertainment Earth now! Will you be adding any of these to your WWE Pop! roster? Let us know in the comments!

jpeg (7) jpeg (6) jpeg (5) jpeg (4) jpeg

10 thoughts on “New WWE Pops Coming Soon!

• June 14, 2016 at 11:42 am

Rollins, Wyatt, and Owens look awesome. Kevin’s gut should probably be a little bigger though. =P

• June 14, 2016 at 12:30 pm

Not a big Bret Hart fan, but this Pop looks good. Will likely end up getting all of these except Eva Marie. I might pick it up in a year or so when all of her Pops are still on shelves and on clearance for a couple bucks. Might.

• June 14, 2016 at 3:04 pm

That’ a cool Hart Pop. I’ve never heard of the other people. I’d love to see more legendary wrestling Pops, though they’ve already released who are arguably the biggest names. WWE owns the rights to WCW & ECW, so the possibilities are kind of endless.

• June 14, 2016 at 6:27 pm

Seth should have a blonde streak in his hair. I expect to see a white ranger version as an exclusive sometime soon. Where’s Ambrose, and who’s #22?

• June 15, 2016 at 7:14 am

Im trying to figure out who #22 is too… Thought it might have been Seth or Bret

• June 15, 2016 at 2:34 pm

good question i can’t tell, unless there is an exclusive?

• June 15, 2016 at 7:57 pm

I wonder if it is Ryback and it got pulled.

• June 16, 2016 at 10:29 pm

I think it’s Ambrose, since Seth and Roman are 23 & 24, but I’m not sure. I’d love a Shield 3-pack, Reigns with flack jacket, Ambrose with no jacket, only the under armor shirt, and Seth in his sleeveless riot gear with blonde

• June 14, 2016 at 9:48 pm

That Bret looks official…definitely gonna grab him…and I agree …they should just make the classic wrestlers from the 80s and 90s…
    I’d prolly buy them all then

• June 15, 2016 at 9:28 pm

I definitely will get Seth,KO,and bray. Wish they would have made Shawn Michaels and Baylee instead of Bret and Eva. I also think they should start an NXT line. What do u guys think? By the way does anybody know if and how you can look at other peoples collections?