Smuggler’s Bounty Spoilers! (Bounty Hunter Theme)

May’s ‘Bounty Hunter’ themed Smuggler’s Bounty boxes have started to be delivered and that can only mean one thing…spoilers!

If you would rather not know what’s inside the box then duck and cover, look away, don’t scroll any further!

Funko-Star-Wars-Smugglers-Bounty-Bounty-Hunters-Box-640x640

Thanks to Conquest Comic’s Instagram page, we now know what’s inside! There are two Pops in this box, an ‘action pose’ Boba Fett (confirming a previous spoiler) and IG-88, the assassin droid.

The box also contains a bounty hunter themed t-shirt, Bossk pin and a Boba Fett patch.

BlueberryYoghurt

29 thoughts on “Smuggler’s Bounty Spoilers! (Bounty Hunter Theme)

• May 17, 2016 at 12:08 pm

So Boba was real after all haha, I do like all items again in this box, and LOVE that t-shirt.

Is there no chase Pop this time?

• May 17, 2016 at 12:10 pm

No chase has been confirmed.

• May 17, 2016 at 8:29 pm

Based on the back of the box.. I am thinking that maybe 4-LOM will be the chase

• May 17, 2016 at 12:18 pm

I love it, one of the better SB boxes so far

• May 17, 2016 at 12:29 pm

I want IG-88 so bad… Hopefully I can find one that doesn’t charge too much for shipping to Canada.

• May 17, 2016 at 4:54 pm

fellow pop and amiibo collector ill prob trade ig88 for flocked chewbaca or hoth luke and hoth chewy

• May 20, 2016 at 7:03 am

I have Amiibos to sell/trade if you’re interested.

• May 17, 2016 at 12:34 pm

Another frakking Boba? Screw that pansy assed worthless character that was in 20 minutes of the OT and was killed by a guy who couldn’t see anything.

• May 17, 2016 at 12:35 pm

Ugh shirt spelling errors… >_<

• May 18, 2016 at 11:14 am

Seriously! This kind of pisses me off. I paid for the box and would actually wear the shirt, but I’m not going to if it has a freakin’ error on it.

• May 17, 2016 at 12:40 pm

meh

• May 17, 2016 at 2:58 pm

Hopefully chase is Jango Fett!

• May 17, 2016 at 4:19 pm

• May 17, 2016 at 4:19 pm

hhhmmmm…. Boba Fett looks pretty awesome, I never collected or gotten into collecting the star wars. I only own two pops of the Star Wars series and thats Yoda GITD Walgreen Exclusive and Chewbacca Flocked. Besides that nothing else caught my attention… yet…lol

• May 17, 2016 at 5:32 pm

Eh Kinda Cool..

• May 17, 2016 at 6:41 pm

Also not to mention the ceremony han and Luke pops, and the other version of bespin luke

• May 17, 2016 at 8:35 pm

The Pops do look good, but am I the only one who wants to know why Funko keeps making repeats of the same characters that we already have produced. Personally, if the same old pattern doesn’t stop soon, I am done with the boxes, and I will just buy the pops I want from the boxes from eBay, and save $100 every 2 months.

• May 18, 2016 at 5:32 pm

Amen to that! Just said the same thing 20 minutes ago when I opened it. Love the IG-88, but another rehash….and nothing extra. Last time they threw in a funko pen. This one is just 2 pops, shirt and badge/pin.

• May 18, 2016 at 12:46 am

I have a feeling there is no chase in this box, they could be sticking to a pattern…

Debut box ( chase )
    Resistance box ( no chase )
    Cantina box ( chase )
    Bounty Hunters box ( no chase mentioned so far )

• May 18, 2016 at 9:38 am

Do people actually want a chase?

• May 18, 2016 at 3:29 pm

OMG have they even got IG-88 name spelled wrong too?

I6-88…. ??

• May 19, 2016 at 3:08 pm

I’m new to this site, what are you guys talking about “chase” pops?

• May 19, 2016 at 6:00 pm

Chase pop as in most people got red Snaggletooth last box but some lucky folks got a blue Snaggletooth instead.

• May 19, 2016 at 6:02 pm

I’m hoping for a 4-LOM chase. I have 2 more boxes on the way fingers crossed. It took 7 cantina boxes to get blue Snaggletooth

• May 20, 2016 at 2:11 pm

This was my first box and I loved it. I love the IG-88 pop and the boba fett is cool too even though I already have the other 2 bobas. The spelling errors are kinda funny and it just adds to the shirt for me. I love the pin choice too. I actually guessed it! I really really hope 4 lom isnt a chase so I can get him. I dont want to pay chase price for him.

• May 22, 2016 at 5:51 am

Love the box. Was honestly thinking of cancelling if I didn’t get something Fett so I’m happy. And for those of you complaining about the spelling error, it’s not spelled wrong. The font selection wasn’t the best but it’s still supposed to be a ‘G’. Look where it says ‘Gand’. Same thing.

• May 22, 2016 at 4:56 pm

People are complaining about IG-88’s name being spelled wrong? I thought it was the fact he was referred to as an “assasin droid” instead of “assassin droid.” That one is definitely a spellcheck problem, not a font issue.

• May 22, 2016 at 10:07 pm

The first thing I noticed was “assasin”, which just made me shake my head. I also noticed was *looked* like I6-88, until I saw “Gand” and saw the font was the same.

Next thing I noticed was an absence of Dengar. 😐