Toys R Us Exclusive Raven Pops up for Pre-order!

UPDATE: Both Pops are now pre-sold out.

Original post as follows:

As if out of nowhere, Toys R Us have listed two variants of the Teen Titans Go! Raven Pop! for pre-order! The red and orange variants are due out in June and are priced at $9.99 each. Will you be adding these to your collection? What other exclusives would you like to see at Toys R Us? Let us know in the comments!

Screenshot_20160418-075910~2 Screenshot_20160418-075851~2

BlueberryYoghurt

14 thoughts on “Toys R Us Exclusive Raven Pops up for Pre-order!

• April 18, 2016 at 10:20 am

Both are sold out now.

• April 18, 2016 at 12:03 pm

Say what? They’re both sold out on pre orders?

• April 18, 2016 at 12:04 pm

How is that possible if they jus went up for pre order ?!!####????!?#!

• April 18, 2016 at 11:46 am

Make different variations of Beastboy maybe a laser eyed flying Starfire!

• April 18, 2016 at 12:17 pm

That’s fuckn crazy I really hope they ship fuckn extras to my toys r us… I’m going to be pissed… They should fuckn give people limits to how many they can fuckn buy like how http://www.funko-shop.com does!!! These fuckn whole sale pieces of shhhhitz buy them all out to make a profit off actual collectors… Sone times this hobby can be very frustrating! Aggravates the hell out of me!!!!!!!!

WISH ME LUCK!!!!

• April 18, 2016 at 3:14 pm

Yeah it sold out fast. They had a limit of 5 each, which to me is still too high. Should limit 2 each imo. I was able to pre-order 1 of each..just in time it seems. Not too long after people were posting that they were sold out. I would keep checking, they may end up making more available. I’m sure somewhere around mid June they will start to showup at TRU stores.

• April 18, 2016 at 5:28 pm

I feel the pain, I really hope stores will get them in I still need at least one raven. I cant even find me a regular version ugh and the two toys r us stores near me blow so doubt I’ll even find these unless I wanna pay a ridiculous price on them.

• April 18, 2016 at 12:29 pm

funko-shop doesn’t keep people from buying multiples…they just keep people from adding more than 1 item in a cart at a time. That’s pretty much why the Snoopy set sold out on Wednesday in a matter of minutes, but yea…someone clearly bought up as many of the pre-orders as possible. You’ll probably be seeing a ton of them appearing on ebay. multiples from one seller or such.

• April 18, 2016 at 7:41 pm

As much as it irks me to say this, this hobby is being ruined by eBay scalpers.

• April 19, 2016 at 7:55 am

Totally agree, it’s sad

• April 18, 2016 at 10:02 pm

aww man they’re already sold out?! I wanted the orange one but I guess I’ll be driving 45 minutes to get to a Toys R Us and then most likely they won’t have it anyways. This is being ruined by anybody trying to make a quick buck. I get it with the NYCC ones and such but this is getting ridiculous. They literally just become valuable because to many scalpers get to ’em first

• April 19, 2016 at 7:55 am

What! These are pre order! How are they sold out! Will there be more?

• April 19, 2016 at 8:27 am

zeti, I’d imagine you’ll just have to wait and find them in Toys R Us stores when they arrive.

• April 19, 2016 at 9:29 am

Yeah mission impossible… Lol I hope so thow I got everyone of the teen titans so I gotta find these two