Today’s’s Exclusive Item (SOLD OUT)

You know the drill, every Wednesday Funko adds a new item to their online store. This week was the exclusive All-American Freddy Funko Pop! Vinyl! As you can imagine it didn’t last long and they are now sold out, so if you missed out hopefully you’ll have better luck next week. It also seems a (very) few lucky so-and-sos managed to snag a couple of left over Emerald City Conic Con exclusives, too! With Wednesday being May 4th, can we expect to see a Star Wars exclusive of some kind? Let us know what you think it will be in the comments!

17 thoughts on “Today’s’s Exclusive Item (SOLD OUT)

• April 27, 2016 at 3:51 pm

I got mine yay, but missed the eccc thulhu 🙁

• April 27, 2016 at 4:13 pm

Love how they were sold out at ECCC, and then pop up on the site?! Some people stood in line hours to be told, “Sorry! All gone! Buy from a reseller!” Kind of puts a bad taste in one’s mouth.

• April 27, 2016 at 6:11 pm

Yeah, but I’ll bet a large number of people in that line were just going to resell them anyways. Sorry to be negative, but that’s how it seems to be now. Anything that is “limited” is just flipped and unfortunately people that “need” to have it pay ridiculous prices. Even store exclusives (eg. Hot Topic) that are only worth max $15 seems to be bought up and flipped making it difficult for people who actually collect a certain series to get them at a fair price. Sorry for the rant haha

• April 28, 2016 at 7:48 am

One of the people in line…totally agree!!!!

• April 27, 2016 at 5:14 pm

At least you have the opportunity to buy the Funko online ones … living outside the USA means no deal

• April 27, 2016 at 6:14 pm

^Lincoln – Not sure where you are, but it’s a pain in Canada as well. I’ve e-mailed multiple companies that have stores in Canada and USA to see if they would be getting Funko stock like their stores in US and most of the time I just get a reply stating that it’s a licensing issue or that their “marketing department is working hard on it”.

• April 27, 2016 at 6:59 pm

I must agree with blairG, Is annoying; that all you need is one. Not 2-4funko. Love what Funko-shop is doing with one per customer. I rather pay 6 dollars in shipping than to pay 45 dollars on ebay for some douch selling it. Sometimes is just best not to bid or buy those over priced pops on ebay. That will teach them flippers a lesson.

• May 2, 2016 at 12:59 pm

I agree completel, I live in Houston and it’s hard just to find common ones not alone exclusives

• April 27, 2016 at 10:00 pm

what time does funko usually put them on the site on Wednesday i keep checking and keep missing it lol

• April 28, 2016 at 6:02 am

Sign up on the site the send an email when they are Available, u just Gotta be Quick!!

• April 28, 2016 at 2:14 am

I would like to know the release time as well.. I had no idea about this so thanks for bringing it up! Added to my bookmarks and I will definitely will be checking on May the 4th!

• April 28, 2016 at 3:22 am

Around 2 pm est

• April 28, 2016 at 4:13 am

Please Funko shop……….start shipping to HAWAII !!!!!! I don’t understand why it’s so difficult to do so, it won’t cost more than you shipping to New York or some where far……..We are part of the 50 US states. I beg again. …….please….Pretty please. …..I’m tired of going on Ebay and spending 3x as much as I would of.

• April 28, 2016 at 6:47 am

I checked my emails from funko. It is always around 2pm est. They are on the west coast so they must come in around 8ish get everything ready and post it online at 10. I got mine. I love what they have been doing.

• April 28, 2016 at 10:40 am

Thanks for the info i totally spaced out and didnt even thinking about the time change lol

• April 28, 2016 at 3:53 pm

Thanks for the heads up, going onto the email list for sure.

• April 29, 2016 at 12:53 am

How much did this Freddy go for? And what eccc exclusives did they have on the site?
    I’m a part of the mailing list and I received no such emails.